Camera Recommendations

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

scooters

Re: Camera Recommendations

Unread postby scooters » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Bigb wrote:I use Bushnell trail cameras are really like them a lot. I've purchased the last three years models and haven't had a problem at all. Some of the IR night pics aren't as bright as some other cameras if the deer isn't centered but I rarely have false triggers and get really good pics. I just purchased the new Bushnell HD Trophy cam off ebay for $160 bucks and really like it so far. IR pics are really bright. Ebay usually has some really good deals, just be sure to get them from authorized dealers and not someone selling one or two. If they have sold 10 or more, they are most likely a reputable dealer.

I've had good luck with my 2011 Bushnell trophy cam takes good picks and vid, night could be better. I heard the 2012 improved the trigger speeds and improveed the night pics.

MOBIGBUCKS

Re: Camera Recommendations

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:15 pm

Reconyx cams are great, but too expensive to leave in the woods IMO. I'd use the Bushnell Trophy cam, Moultrie M-80, or Cover CA 4.0's....All good cameras and you could probably get 5 of these cams for the same money.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”