Best Bow Release

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

G3s
500 Club

Re: Best Bow Release

Unread postby G3s » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:15 am

I am a big fan of the Fletcher release..they are well built and very reliable. I have the Fletcher Insider which is a hook style release and I also have the Fletcher Flat Head, which is a caliper style release...easy trigger pull adjustment, comfortable wrist strap (buckle style) Never had a problem with either one.

JakeJD
500 Club

Unread postby JakeJD » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 am

I really like my Carter Chocolate Lite.
"In the deed, the glory"
Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 am

P&YBuck1 wrote:Fletchunter wrist model, had for over 10-years and still works great. Used by many of my family members and friends who like them for simplicity and durability.

G3s wrote:I am a big fan of the Fletcher release..they are well built and very reliable. I have the Fletcher Insider which is a hook style release and I also have the Fletcher Flat Head, which is a caliper style release...easy trigger pull adjustment, comfortable wrist strap (buckle style) Never had a problem with either one.

I've got a Fletcher insider, with leather buckle on the way... In checking around, I'm getting a lot of reports of its durability. I also like that you can flip it under your coat sleave for climbing, etc. and it doesn't get in the way or become uncomfortable... at least that's what my contacts are telling me. Anxious to give it a spin. 8-)

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”