Deer sites dealing with hunting strategy for the average guy

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

jonsimoneau
500 Club

Deer sites dealing with hunting strategy for the average guy

Unread postby jonsimoneau » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Im a pretty serious deer hunter and am always trying to learn. Mostly from experience but also from anywhere I can find usefull information. Without a doubt this site is the most useful one I have ever come across for the average deer hunter that does not hunt the property that borders the kiskys. Really love this site.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Brad

Re: Deer sites dealing with hunting strategy for the average

Unread postby Brad » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:12 pm

I love it too, I love the no nonsense approach that all the members have too. There are no ego's here, other sites are people bragging and you can't tell whats fact or whats BS. Here whenever people speak, I listen, because anyone that wants to hunt this way is very serious about their hunting. The average hunter just does not understand it, and I now see the industry standard way of hunting as desperate attempts by people who have no clue what the deer are really doing.
SouthernHunter

Unread postby SouthernHunter » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:32 pm

jonsimoneau wrote:Im a pretty serious deer hunter and am always trying to learn. Mostly from experience but also from anywhere I can find usefull information. Without a doubt this site is the most useful one I have ever come across for the average deer hunter that does not hunt the property that borders the kiskys. Really love this site.

Brad Lamont wrote:I love it too, I love the no nonsense approach that all the members have too. There are no ego's here, other sites are people bragging and you can't tell whats fact or whats BS. Here whenever people speak, I listen, because anyone that wants to hunt this way is very serious about their hunting. The average hunter just does not understand it, and I now see the industry standard way of hunting as desperate attempts by people who have no clue what the deer are really doing.

I agree 100%. Its hard to find so many experienced, down to earth hunters who are willing to help. Discussion on other hunting forums seem to totally die off when the season is over and not start back up until just prior to the next. I love the year-round discussion that everyone seems to chip in and keep alive during the off-season. Definitely second to none.
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 pm

Great site great people.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Ack

Unread postby Ack » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 pm

I can usually pick my way through the BS on the other sites, but I agree, this site is the best for tactical information.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”