Are deer hunters a dieing breed ?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

GRFox
500 Club

Re: Are deer hunters a dieing breed ?

Unread postby GRFox » Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:37 pm

I wanted to add, please dont take offense if you are a parent cyrrently raising kids. I am not grouping all of todays parents together and calling everyone irresponsible. i know there are a lot of good parents out there

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Singing Bridge
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pro ... 1329617473

Unread postby Singing Bridge » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

If we had a little less hunting pressure here in MidMich... IT WOULD BE FINE WITH ME!

Seriously, though- we all need to do our best to keep the tradition alive. I'm not worried about Beast parents passing it on- I am concerned about reaching the masses, the broken families, etc. Hunting and fishing are not an option to countless kids... with excellent programs already in place to address this concern we need to continue to find more ways of reaching them.
GRFox
500 Club

Unread postby GRFox » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Singing Bridge wrote:If we had a little less hunting pressure here in MidMich... IT WOULD BE FINE WITH ME!

Seriously, though- we all need to do our best to keep the tradition alive. I'm not worried about Beast parents passing it on- I am concerned about reaching the masses, the broken families, etc. Hunting and fishing are not an option to countless kids... with excellent programs already in place to address this concern we need to continue to find more ways of reaching them.

I agree completely.
gjs4
500 Club

Unread postby gjs4 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm

We are without any doubt. Society has become soft hearted toward animals, detached from outdoor passions and preoccupied iwth self promotion and technological entertainment.

GRFox- totally agree....as a stauch parent who loves his kids..and whos wife is a school teacher....there are more fertile idiots perptuating this mess than anyone could ever counteract.

The hunting access/cost issues in man states sure does compound it too
Green and growing... Or red and rotting

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”