Hey Dan I have an Idea for the Buck Contest

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BuckHunter1988

Hey Dan I have an Idea for the Buck Contest

Unread postby BuckHunter1988 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:30 am

On another site I belong too We have a 150 pt club a 200 pt club and a 250pt club. Basically you take the gross score of your buck and thats what your score is. They also allow an extra 50 points for a doe. Maybe we could Do something Like this on Here For a club since theres the 500 club and everything also Just throwin it out there.

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: Hey Dan I have an Idea for the Buck Contest

Unread postby Stanley » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:16 am

I just wanted to respond to your question so you didn't feel ignored. The Beast contest isn't really based on biggest bucks (it doesn't hurt though). It is more based on the hunt, the kill and the story/circumstances. The contest is more for fun than score. I also think it a great way for Dan to express his appreciation to the Beast members. I personally like the way it is set up. Fun to keep track of and fun to see what everyone has killed. It is also unique in the fact it is not like other buck contests. I am not speaking for Dan just expressing my opinion. Good luck in killing that big one.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Hey Dan I have an Idea for the Buck Contest

Unread postby dan » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:18 am

Stanley wrote:I just wanted to respond to your question so you didn't feel ignored. The Beast contest isn't really based on biggest bucks (it doesn't hurt though). It is more based on the hunt, the kill and the story/circumstances. The contest is more for fun than score. I also think it a great way for Dan to express his appreciation to the Beast members. I personally like the way it is set up. Fun to keep track of and fun to see what everyone has killed. It is also unique in the fact it is not like other buck contests. I am not speaking for Dan just expressing my opinion. Good luck in killing that big one.

EXACTLY... Thanks Stan...
Its been hard to keep up with all the posts. I am not ignoring anyone, just busy. If anyone has something they specifically want me to see, send me a PM with a link if I missed it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”