New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show – Walk Until Dead – Part 2

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

WKPTodd
Facebook: Todd Pringnitz

New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show – Walk Until Dead – Part 2

Unread postby WKPTodd » Thu May 31, 2012 9:56 am

On this weeks Whitetails, Inc. – we finish up our shed season with some epic finds and epic losses. Something I’ve learned to live with is the loss of some local bucks each season. This season just happened to be the worst ever. Some good finds along the way to boost the mood as well! Check out our latest Whitetails, Inc. Web Show at www.whitetailsinc.com

RUTIN
Facebook: Zach Taylor

Re: New Whitetails, Inc. Web Show – Walk Until Dead – Part

Unread postby RUTIN » Thu May 31, 2012 12:50 pm

Always sucks finding 4 yr olds dead..... cant wait to get the video, always enjoy them!
whitetail007
500 Club

Unread postby whitetail007 » Thu May 31, 2012 1:37 pm

another awesome show, thanks
I BELIEVE IN PEACE.........THROUGH SUPERIOR FIREPOWER!
WKPTodd

Unread postby WKPTodd » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:41 am

THANK YOU for watching!
JakeJD
500 Club

Unread postby JakeJD » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:07 am

Enjoyed the video, thanks for sharing.

But, why are you so negative with gun hunters every time you find a dead buck? Do you have that bad of poaching / wounding neighbors? Could be disease, illness, winter kill, etc., right?
"In the deed, the glory"
WKPTodd

Unread postby WKPTodd » Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:20 am

I'm not trying to be negative about gun hunting (or don't mean to be), I actually rifle hunt for does late season here in Iowa and enjoy it very much. I do however have a MAJOR issue with deer drives. Anyone who is hunting in this way is taking running / moving shots on animals (or at least willing to shoot). The reason I KNOW how both of the bucks I found were wounded by gun hunters is #1, I have a first hand account from a friend of the guy who most-likely wounded one of them. The other one was also found within 100 yards of where these deer are pushed to; and I know how they work this particular property. I nearly got shot this past fall when walking out to hang a stand and the herd ran right through me, and shots started flying. I ran like to get out of there. I can't prove it, but these guys were also most-likely trespassing. Awesome guys all-around, some real sportsmen!

Spending the kind of time and money I spend on growing these deer only to find them dead; well, I won't apologize for being pissed. I think it's a great disrespect to be shooting at a running deer. Maybe it's just me, but I love these deer like my babies. Besides the disrespect to the game, I think deer drives are very dangerous. Guys die every-year doing them.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”