Outreach Outdoors Vol 4 review

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

muddy

Outreach Outdoors Vol 4 review

Unread postby muddy » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:46 pm

Dan, I hope this doesn't step on your toes beings as you're in the business of DVD selling, but I just have to post it.

I normally wouldn't do this simply because people would think I'm trying to "pimp a product", but in this case it just has to be said.

I watched Vol 4 of the Outreach Outdoors entitled "Our Story" yesterday afternoon and was completely blown away by how awesome the DVD was. For a bunch of down home honest guys who all work regular jobs, have ZERO CORPORATE SPONSORS, and have to pull crazy strings just to sometimes find a cameraman this is hands down the best DVD I've ever seen. Begining to end there was not one commercial, not one "tip of the pros", and not one section where a hunter complained about having to deal with difficult hunting conditions. In fact, when conditions were at their worst the guys on film actually praised God just for the fact that they were able to be out there hunting. Absolutely refreshing to see.

The entire hunting aspect of the DVD was second only to Matt Hofferts message at the end of the video. Nothing pushy but absolutely hits you right between the eyes with honesty and integrity.

Well done guys, VERY well done. Even though I haven't been able to film with them much the past couple years I am humbled and proud to be part of their team.

http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
Brad

Re: Outreach Outdoors Vol 4 review

Unread postby Brad » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm

muddy wrote:Dan, I hope this doesn't step on your toes beings as you're in the business of DVD selling, but I just have to post it.

I normally wouldn't do this simply because people would think I'm trying to "pimp a product", but in this case it just has to be said.

I watched Vol 4 of the Outreach Outdoors entitled "Our Story" yesterday afternoon and was completely blown away by how awesome the DVD was. For a bunch of down home honest guys who all work regular jobs, have ZERO CORPORATE SPONSORS, and have to pull crazy strings just to sometimes find a cameraman this is hands down the best DVD I've ever seen. Begining to end there was not one commercial, not one "tip of the pros", and not one section where a hunter complained about having to deal with difficult hunting conditions. In fact, when conditions were at their worst the guys on film actually praised God just for the fact that they were able to be out there hunting. Absolutely refreshing to see.

The entire hunting aspect of the DVD was second only to Matt Hofferts message at the end of the video. Nothing pushy but absolutely hits you right between the eyes with honesty and integrity.

Well done guys, VERY well done. Even though I haven't been able to film with them much the past couple years I am humbled and proud to be part of their team.

I think I will pick up a set of their video's at the Wi deer and turkey expo.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”