Backwoods... How about the deer in your profile pic

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BigHunt

Re: Backwoods... How about the deer in your profile pic

Unread postby BigHunt » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:39 pm

BackWoodsHunter wrote:
Hodag Hunter wrote:
BackWoodsHunter wrote:
You and magic can both stay away from this buck I'm going to tag him next year, mid Sept!!!

All I want is a call to come over to help you drag him out. It would be a pleasure to help share in the drag and celebration afterward.

In all honesty it doesn't happen all that often with bucks of that size up here but thats what makes it so special when it all comes together. I like to think I learn more about these special bucks each and every year.

[glow=red]Fishing on the other hand........I'll just shut up now[/glow].

You're on the list no worries!!! You can even pose for a picture with him like you shot it ;)

WE WANT FISH PICS! WE WANT FISH PICS!

and buck mount pics 8-) :lol:

HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Black Squirrel
500 Club

Unread postby Black Squirrel » Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:47 am

Cool story, Backwoods. Your on your way to figuring this guy out, and next year he will be even bigger!
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:19 am

BigHunt wrote:
BackWoodsHunter wrote:
Hodag Hunter wrote:Oh come on man.....I do have a few big bucks on the wall. :lol: :lol: 8-)

More comments like that and you are out for the secret fishing.....shhhhhh :shock: :lol:

This year the going was quite tough though.......even trying to cut a good buck track was difficult to find. Oh well, those little forks will now be little 8's next year. ;)

To be honest, for the area we hunt, Hodag has more impressive bucks than I expected, and more than anyone I know in the area. The reason I down played was because he's so damn secretive about everything he won't post pics and talk much about those dandies. :lol: It makes sense I guess, but I didn't want to be the guy who let the cat out of the bag! Now its out!!! You and magic can both stay away from this buck I'm going to tag him next year, mid Sept!!!

hodag ...lets see those pics ...i like big buck mounts ;) :D

Hey Hodag......still waiting for those buck pics.

Let's see those northwoods slobs! I always enjoy seeing any that were killed up there. :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:36 pm

Love to get a peek at them.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”