How many 200 Inchers?

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

DEERSLAYER
Super Moderator

Re: How many 200 Inchers?

Unread postby DEERSLAYER » Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:24 am

Black Squirrel wrote:Looks like a common base on the G3, and I see it was that scored as a typical? :whistle:

That is not a P&Y or B&C score. It's a Buckmasters score.

You cannot invade mainland America. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
Isoroku Yamamoto, Japanese Admiral
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:24 am

Black Squirrel wrote:Looks like a common base on the G3, and I see it was that scored as a typical? :whistle:

Another controversy Klucky --> King.
They both begin with K - hmmm ;)
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:27 am

Dhurtubise wrote:
Bucky wrote:
I have been there a handful of times and seen a bunch of 160-180" dead on vehicles during rifle season. I know of another 180+ and a 205" net NT shot from guys in my small home town!!!! All taken in Northern MO!

Southern Iowa and Northern MO are low pressure and low hunter density.... if I lived closer I would stack em up!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

This is a wonderful picture. What a beast! Did the boy get the deer?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Yeah, he shot the buck on his first trip to MO. After he brought this buck back to WI... I had to check it out myself.... 1st day there I shot my biggest buck. The funniest part is locals in MO and Iowa could care less about the 186" buck on the back of my truck. When we hit WI he almost got run off the highway and started a huge gathering at a gas station we stopped at.....
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
TallTines
500 Club

Unread postby TallTines » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:34 am

That buck looks like he could shread up some good size trees
[glow=red]Hoyt Nitrum 30 70lb 29 draw
Easton Axis 340
Nap Killzone 2"
Lone Wolf Alpha Hang-on
Lone Wolf assault Hang-on
Lone Wolf hand climber[/glow]
Bowhunter4life
500 Club

Unread postby Bowhunter4life » Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:50 am

Bucky wrote:
Dhurtubise wrote:
Bucky wrote:
I have been there a handful of times and seen a bunch of 160-180" dead on vehicles during rifle season. I know of another 180+ and a 205" net NT shot from guys in my small home town!!!! All taken in Northern MO!

Southern Iowa and Northern MO are low pressure and low hunter density.... if I lived closer I would stack em up!

Yeah, he shot the buck on his first trip to MO. After he brought this buck back to WI... I had to check it out myself.... 1st day there I shot my biggest buck. The funniest part is locals in MO and Iowa could care less about the 186" buck on the back of my truck. When we hit WI he almost got run off the highway and started a huge gathering at a gas station we stopped at.....

It's a good thing you didn't bring that 186 down here to southern MO. There's no telling what the locals around here would have done with a buck like that in the back of a truck with Wisconsin license plates. Haha... Nah they would have been in awe as I would have been myself.

BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:47 pm

Bucky wrote:
Dhurtubise wrote:
Bucky wrote:

:shock: Hopefully, I can get find some of that luck this year.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”