Grey wolf Delisting update ! ( Wisconsin )

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Re: Grey wolf Delisting update ! ( Wisconsin )

Unread postby Kodiakman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 am

You feel that boys?? I do, it called....... recoil. Grip it and rip it.

It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:01 am

that one thing dan aint such a small thing it is effecting a lot. i dont see the state/county workers skating by free. i bet i pay and always have just as much for my insurance as everyone else. if the budget got fixed that quick i dont think it was as bad as they said, cause most of our contracts havent even run out yet, so where did all the money come from(or is it a projection :roll: ) ill bet he wrecked his political career, he compared himself to ronald reagan :roll: in his phone call to mr coche. ill bet he gets recalled. like i said i do agree with much he has done and dont deny it but when it effects my livelyhood thats not good. ill bet if he was targeting your job you would also have a problem with him. i say hypocrite , do i want him to go after firefighters/cops---no , i didnt want him to go after me though but hes sitting on a high fence and hes gonna fall off soon. whos gonna catch him the coche brothers. ---sorry for highjacking the thread, im aired out now........ 8-)
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:02 am

Sounds like a good title for a new DVD Dan........Hunting Wolves-Beast Style. :)

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
venisonassassin
500 Club

Unread postby venisonassassin » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:08 am

Casper wrote:As anyone ever passed a wolf while on stand?

Yes. Two years ago on opening day in Jackson county forest I had one circle my treestand after it had just given up chasing 3 deer. The following morning I hunted in a different spot below a creek bank overlooking a marsh. Two wolves, one behind the other, came walking around a bend in the bank 20 yards away right toward me, I stood up, they saw me and ran off. Ten minutes later the second wolf came back for a second look :shock: , I yelled at it to "get outta here" while wondering if the other was circling to the other side of me. At that point I got a bit nervous and went for a walk. They walk around like they own the forest. That pack has been very visible over the years.
camocat

Unread postby camocat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:42 am

Amen Dan and Czabs we all have taken it in the shorts with cutbacks and higher isurance cost.The guy is getting done what he said he was going to do. With the delisting of the grey wolf hopefully the state will be able to sell permits and manage the population.Happy holidays to all and good luck to all late season bow hunters.
Kodiakman
Forum Executive Chef

Unread postby Kodiakman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Dewey wrote:Sounds like a good title for a new DVD Dan........Hunting Wolves-Beast Style. :)

How about "Hunting the Hunter" Or "Hunting the Beast", "Wolf vs. Beast", "Reclaiming the Food Chain", "Returning the Woods", "Apex Predator", "Go lay down", "Shoo wolf don't bother me", "Packing", "Ways to Wolf", "Wolfing Down", "Little Red Riding Dead", "Wolfgang", "Beasting a Brute" "Who Cried Wolf?", "Howling and Prowling". "Wolf Tales", "White Fang Gets Bang", "The Wolf's Lair", Where Wolves?" "Beast in Sheep's Clothing",

That's all I could think up real quick. It's dumb but I do crap like this, it's fun for me, sorry.
It's not a problem, it's a opportunity for a solution.
Czabs
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Behind-T ... 0697772652

Unread postby Czabs » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Kodiakman wrote:
Dewey wrote:Sounds like a good title for a new DVD Dan........Hunting Wolves-Beast Style. :)

How about "Hunting the Hunter" Or "Hunting the Beast", "Wolf vs. Beast", "Reclaiming the Food Chain", "Returning the Woods", "Apex Predator", "Go lay down", "Shoo wolf don't bother me", "Packing", "Ways to Wolf", "Wolfing Down", "Little Red Riding Dead", "Wolfgang", "Beasting a Brute" "Who Cried Wolf?", "Howling and Prowling". "Wolf Tales", "White Fang Gets Bang", "The Wolf's Lair", Where Wolves?" "Beast in Sheep's Clothing",

That's all I could think up real quick. It's dumb but I do crap like this, it's fun for me, sorry.

Kodiak you got too much time on your hands buddy! :lol:

And I think Scott Walker is a great man. He's actually doing something. Some people aren't going to like it and some people are. He gets stuff done and is doing exactly what HE SAID he was going to do, so I don't know why someone would have voted for him and then complain about it? Scott Walker for president! :happy-cheerleaderkid:

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”