anyone interested in doing a short deer drive near Sparta???

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

john1984

anyone interested in doing a short deer drive near Sparta???

Unread postby john1984 » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:28 am

Would anybody be interested in doing a short deer drive on saturday nov. 26th around noon near Sparta, Wi ????

Its a creek bottom that is surrounded by houses and lawns on the east side and barns and pasture and cut corn field on the west side. In order for this drive to be done good it will take 5 or 6 guys. 3 drivers and 2 blockers would be nice or 3 drivers and 3 blockers/shooters.

So far I have only me and another guy interested. I will be a driver and will not be carrying a gun. I need at least another guy or 2 to help me walk through the thick cover along each side of the creek and help me push the deer out in the open where the shooters/blockers can get a shot. Must be safe and not tresspass on lands that i don't have permission to walk on.

76chevy
500 Club

Re: anyone interested in doing a short deer drive near Spart

Unread postby 76chevy » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:26 pm

dude, if I lived closer I would be all over this!

long way from Indiana though!!
". . . there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun." --Fred Bear
Beauford

Unread postby Beauford » Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:56 am

My brother lives in Sparta. Nice area good size deer if I was visiting him I would help you out anytime being a Beast Member.
tim
500 Club

Unread postby tim » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:21 am

this is a great offer as i know where sparta is---great area. anybody gets a chance they should jump at it, wish i could. thankjs for the offer!

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”