dlc trail cameras

Discuss deer hunting tactics, Deer behavior. Post your Hunting Stories, Pictures, and Questions/Answers.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

rack addict
500 Club

dlc trail cameras

Unread postby rack addict » Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:54 am

Just thought I'd post my experience with dlc camera's. I bought 3 of there cheaper camera's nv 3.0's and had some minor issues with each one. So I called and I could either upgrade to there co 3.0 which they have excellent luck with for free or pay 50 bucks a camera and upgrade to there high end models. I decided to go ahead and spend the 50 bucks per camera and go with the covert edge. I sent the camera's out on Saturday and had 3 brand new ones at my door on thursday. There extremely easy to deal with and there customer service is A+. I did mess around with the new ones for a few they are easy to program and the trigger speed is great. They have gotten great reviews and like I said the customer service is just outstanding. I still came out ahead in the deal the camera's are about 210 a piece and I have about 145 into them. But just something to think about when you shoppin for camera's. HAVE GOTTEN THE RUN AROUND AND BAD SERVICE OUT OF OTHER BRANDS.

Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Re: dlc trail cameras

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:22 am

Thanks for the critique.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Haus86

Unread postby Haus86 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:33 am

What kind of issues did you have? Thanks for the review.
rack addict
500 Club

Unread postby rack addict » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:31 am

Haus86 wrote:What kind of issues did you have? Thanks for the review.

The one had random video lengths, the other was some triggering issues. The lady told me that paticular camera she didnt know much about and it was one they didnt get very many of.

• Advertisement

Return to “Deer Hunting”