Beau Martonik | Odds Multipliers for Mountain Bucks | Episode 22 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

• Advertisement

HB Store

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Beau Martonik | Odds Multipliers for Mountain Bucks | Episode 22 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:42 am

In this podcast episode I talk with Beau Martonik. If that name isn’t already familiar to you, Beau is a Pennsylvania native and the founder and host of the East Meets West Hunt Podcast. I had a chance to meet Beau over the summer of 2021, we talked a little hunting, and knew I wanted to hear more from him. Beau is a great whitetail hunter who specializes in big woods and mountain buck tactics. In this Episode we discuss the origins of Beau’s podcast, the importance of physical fitness, adventure hunting, the sacrifices it takes to make hunting a priority in life, tactics for big woods and mountain bucks, trail camera strategies, and a whole lot more. This is a killer episode and I hope you enjoy this conversation as much as I did.

https://youtu.be/sBVn2jaUqCk

Audio Only Download:
https://going4brokeoutdoors.podbean.com/e/beau-martonik-odds-multipliers-for-mountain-bucks-episode-22-going-4-broke-outdoors-podcast/

greenhorndave
500 Club

Re: Beau Martonik | Odds Multipliers for Mountain Bucks | Episode 22 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby greenhorndave » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:56 am

I like Beau’s podcast. He flat out gets it done and is a good teacher for a young dude. Looking forward to this one.
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
seazofcheeze
500 Club

Re: Beau Martonik | Odds Multipliers for Mountain Bucks | Episode 22 | Going 4 Broke Outdoors Podcast

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:49 am

greenhorndave wrote:I like Beau’s podcast. He flat out gets it done and is a good teacher for a young dude. Looking forward to this one.

Yea, he's young in years, but old in experience. His dad is a great hunter and killed a legitimate giant this year. Beau had a pretty good teacher. Beau killed a great buck too, on opening day in PA. Pretty impressive. Really down-to-earth guy too.
Dhoff
500 Club

Unread postby Dhoff » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:12 am

This was a good one. Great conversation between both you guys.
BRoth82
500 Club

Unread postby BRoth82 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:24 pm

You guys did great, it's nice to listen to when it feels like you guys are just two buddies talking. I really like the odds multiplier statement, and need to start stacking those odds in my favor.
1STRANGEWILDERNESS
500 Club

Unread postby 1STRANGEWILDERNESS » Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:49 am

Great choice interviewing Beau. It was a good listen.
don’t be broadcasting when you should be tuning in

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”