Dan on The Release Podcast

• Advertisement

HB Store

Jeff G
500 Club

Dan on The Release Podcast

Unread postby Jeff G » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 am

Dan recently did a podcast with The Release Podcast. Check it out!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/rel ... ba450ea4bd

rfickes87
500 Club

Re: Dan on The Release Podcast

Unread postby rfickes87 » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:02 am

Jeff G wrote:Dan recently did a podcast with The Release Podcast. Check it out!

Can I listen via any other website? iTunes is blocked here at work. :roll:
"Pressure and Time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure, and time..."
Jeff G
500 Club

Unread postby Jeff G » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 am

rfickes87 wrote:
Jeff G wrote:Dan recently did a podcast with The Release Podcast. Check it out!

Can I listen via any other website? iTunes is blocked here at work. :roll:

i found it only on iTunes.
Babshaft
500 Club

Unread postby Babshaft » Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:19 am

Thanks for sharing Jeff.
NH Teufelhund

Unread postby NH Teufelhund » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Hands down the best part is when Dan goes off on the industry. It is refreshing to hear honesty without fear. Bottom line is this industry is an absolute joke. So much so that I had fun with it and when I killed my first buck and my brother in law recorded a video of me, I went straight into “character” and turned it into a hunting show parody and thanked “the good folks at...” and added every advertisement in my set up right down to my fruit of the loom underwear hahaha! Classic video.

I mean that’s what these disgraceful shows are. One big commercial with a dead animal at the end where they pose next to it and rattle off 30 sponsors and credit every single one of those sponsors products as being DIRECTLY responsible for the successful kill. A kill that occurred on managed land with deer who have been manufactured to be big and dumb and you can literally hand feed these friggin bucks and put them in a headlock and choke them to death with your bow string if you felt like it, HAHAHAHAH. And these guys are supposed to be the authority on hunting and woodsmanship???

hilarious.
yungbuck
500 Club

Unread postby yungbuck » Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 pm

nothing but a simple minded god fearing public land bow hunter
tgreeno
500 Club

Unread postby tgreeno » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:12 pm

NH Teufelhund wrote:Hands down the best part is when Dan goes off on the industry. It is refreshing to hear honesty without fear. Bottom line is this industry is an absolute joke. So much so that I had fun with it and when I killed my first buck and my brother in law recorded a video of me, I went straight into “character” and turned it into a hunting show parody and thanked “the good folks at...” and added every advertisement in my set up right down to my fruit of the loom underwear hahaha! Classic video.

I mean that’s what these disgraceful shows are. One big commercial with a dead animal at the end where they pose next to it and rattle off 30 sponsors and credit every single one of those sponsors products as being DIRECTLY responsible for the successful kill. A kill that occurred on managed land with deer who have been manufactured to be big and dumb and you can literally hand feed these friggin bucks and put them in a headlock and choke them to death with your bow string if you felt like it, HAHAHAHAH. And these guys are supposed to be the authority on hunting and woodsmanship???

hilarious.

Tell us how you really feel ;)

Who ever said, those guys are supposed to be the authority on hunting and woodsmanship? They are definitely not! They are payed to "entertain" people on TV. I don't watch them, because their content doesn't entertain me!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open it an remove all doubt
Tim H
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100090396597022

Unread postby Tim H » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:59 am

Great job on the Podcast Dan! I do appreciate your honesty in regards to your thoughts on the hunting industry. In the future I hope other hunters will follow suit.

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”