Ask Dan & Mario...

• Advertisement

HB Store

fireforeffect

Re: Ask Dan & Mario...

Unread postby fireforeffect » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:02 am

Not sure if you guys are still taking questions, but I know that everyone would love to hear you answer more haha. I would like to hear Dan talk more about land management. More specifically, how would he manipulate a piece of land (assuming that the land/terrrain is adequate) to create primary bedding, and daylight movement? Would he alter the land to minimize hunting impact, i.e. burnout? Thanks for sharing your knowledge guys!

Derril Glen
Facebook: Derril Glen Blanchard

Unread postby Derril Glen » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Hey Dan and Mario..
I'm gonna start out by saying The Hunting beast changed my life it's gonna be my first season using beast tactics and I'm new on here also,,but in 2 short months I'm already addicted . But my question is dealing with dealing with moon phases. What is the best moon to hunt and when to hunt it. Will moon phases affect a bucks bedding behavior
Thank yal and thank God for the beast ,,just wish I would have found yal sooner
Take your bow and a quiver full of arrows, and go out into the open country to hunt some wild game for me. Genesis 27:3
backstrap19

Unread postby backstrap19 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:27 pm

I'd like to hear some discussion about hunting in areas of timbering. clearcuts and select harvest both. specifically related to big woods of rolling hills, but nothing steep.
603bowhunt

Unread postby 603bowhunt » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:41 am

New to the site, love listening to the podcasts, are u guys planning on doing some new ones anytime soon? I live in the Northeast and hear alot about swamps which we do have but I have alot of cuts from 2 year old growth to 8 year old growth and that is where I'm thinking alot of bedding is and was wondering if you have any experience hunting bucks in cuts or transitions off of cuts..we do have swamps but where I live they aren't very large and doesn't seem to hold deer like where you guys talk about..

• Advertisement

Return to “Podcast”