Double Saddle Kill

Share and Showcase your hunting success stories.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Luke Carpenter

Re: Double Saddle Kill

Unread postby Luke Carpenter » Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:20 pm

Arrowbender wrote:Congrats Luke!
I love to see the Youth of today get so involved and truly enjoy hunting!
My Hats Off young Man!!

What broadheads are you using? Shot placement is for sure more important than the projectile; but obviously they bled well!

Well done !

Wasp drones are my favorite and my go to for buck hunting by far. No competition there for me. But right now I'm just trying stuff on does for fun to see how they perform. The first doe was taken with a Magnus Hornet at 20 yards. She was slightly quartering to so I sent it through the center of her shoulder (I prefer shooting deer in the shoulder) and the blades still look like new. The second was with a standard 3 blade muzzy at 30 yards sharply quartering to me. That one zipped right through as well and hit where I wanted. I shoot 65lbs with a 29 ½" draw length (for specs). I still got a few more blades to try this year too, so we'll see how that goes. I'm extremely partial to fixed blades as I've never had anything go wrong that wasn't my fault. All three of my mechanical kills I had problems with. Wasp Drones are my favorite though.

Galatians 2:20
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
BJ99Robinson

Unread postby BJ99Robinson » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:50 am

Congrats!!
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:54 am

Double trouble! Nice setup!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.

• Advertisement

Return to “Kill Zone”