Our group got one opening night

Share and Showcase your hunting success stories.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

ozzz

Re: Our group got one opening night

Unread postby ozzz » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:33 am

How do I get in your group?

If it bleeds, we can kill it . . . .
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:56 am

JoeRE wrote:That's a slob. What did he weigh?

Good luck with the elk hunt, you will love that stuff.

He was heavy.... I'm guessing over 200lbs dressed. Live weight I'm gonna say 240lbs+ His head was HUGE... the skin was just hanging off him = old. His eyes looked shut for hero pics cause the skin on his face was loose... to me it screamed old old buck.
Last edited by Bucky on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BigHunt

Unread postby BigHunt » Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:57 am

ozzz wrote:How do I get in your group?

Hahahaha agreed
HUNT LIKE A BEAST
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:04 am

I have shown others areas I have hunted or even killed past whitetails... even described areas to check out..... no one seems to want to follow up on it. Except for one guy... and I think he has killed multiple "head mounts" off the property :lol:
And by multiple... I mean a half dozen

Last year gun season I hunted MFL off of Cty F in Tremp Cty... the property SCREAMs BIG BUCK. I passed a decent 2yr or 3yr 10pt opening day at 10ish.... hunter BEWARE of the landowner trying to scheme WI tax payers by enrolling in MFL and then acting like no one can hunt it. But it is two adjacent parcels and you can climb to the top ridge. A draw comes up each side from adjacent large farms to the top of the ridge and someone very easily could kill a 130" plus whitetail if you ride it out and decide to deal with the landowner and adjacent farmer B.S. There ya go... I just posted a spot right here on the www. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When a hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values, with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20 feet closer to God." Fred Bear
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:16 am

Should be properties not property split between Wisco and MO. ;)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:19 am

Bucky wrote:

I have shown others areas I have hunted or even killed past whitetails... even described areas to check out..... no one seems to want to follow up on it. Except for one guy... and I think he has killed multiple "head mounts" off the property :lol:

Last year gun season I hunted MFL off of Cty F in Tremp Cty... the property SCREAMs BIG BUCK. I passed a decent 2yr or 3yr 10pt opening day at 10ish.... hunter BEWARE of the landowner trying to scheme WI tax payers by enrolling in MFL and then acting like no one can hunt it. But it is two adjacent parcels and you can climb to the top ridge. A draw comes up each side from adjacent large farms to the top of the ridge and someone very easily could kill a 130" plus whitetail if you ride it out and decide to deal with the landowner and adjacent farmer B.S. There ya go... I just posted a spot right here on the www. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: That landowner going to be pissed now. Bwahahhahahahaa

Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:20 am

BassBoysLLP wrote:Should be properties not property split between Wisco and MO. ;)

There are are more than "one" property or spot... :lol:
bones09

Unread postby bones09 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:24 am

Bucky wrote:

The above is all wrong.. The big bucks in that area all got chronically wasted
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:26 am

Bones, do you farm next door? :mrgreen:

bones09

Unread postby bones09 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:34 am

lol, I'm about 15 minutes on the others side of the small river but i have arrowed a buck on that exact property. And i know it was the last one!
Bucky

Unread postby Bucky » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:37 am

bones09 wrote:lol, I'm about 15 minutes on the others side of the small river but i have arrowed a buck on that exact property. And i know it was the last one!

Sorry :oops: :lol:
bones09

Unread postby bones09 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 am

Bucky wrote:
bones09 wrote:lol, I'm about 15 minutes on the others side of the small river but i have arrowed a buck on that exact property. And i know it was the last one!

Sorry :oops: :lol:

Ur good.. Anybody with the internet can find it. Those hills weed out the half hearted.
Bow_Badger

Unread postby Bow_Badger » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:45 am

Nice buck. Congrats

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Zone11MA

Unread postby Zone11MA » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:32 am

Nice one!

• Advertisement

Return to “Kill Zone”