Buck and Doe Kill Video

Share and Showcase your hunting success stories.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Mario
ProStaff

Buck and Doe Kill Video

Unread postby Mario » Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 am

Thought I would post a couple videos of some hunts I filmed a few years back.

These are self filmed with a head camera. Enjoy :twisted:

Buck: [bbvideo=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDXeTY4Yow[/bbvideo]

Doe: [bbvideo=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pPSj8Kn2Kg[/bbvideo]

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Buck and Doe Kill Video

Unread postby dan » Thu May 09, 2013 8:34 am

8-)
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Thu May 09, 2013 9:13 am

Nice vids.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Thu May 09, 2013 9:31 am

MT008, just what we all needed this time of year is some deer hunting footage. From a fellow xbow hunter good job. What type of hat cam you got going there?

I enjoyed the footage and love the slow mow replay. I am probably the worlds worst camera man, and Chris Kittleson of Pronghorn Productions always encourages me to get some footage of my stuff, but I am just terrible at filming and would like to get a hat cam.

Oh, and what state are you in?
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Thu May 09, 2013 9:49 am

Very nice!! Good shooting too!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu May 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:MT008, just what we all needed this time of year is some deer hunting footage. From a fellow xbow hunter good job. What type of hat cam you got going there?

I enjoyed the footage and love the slow mow replay. I am probably the worlds worst camera man, and Chris Kittleson of Pronghorn Productions always encourages me to get some footage of my stuff, but I am just terrible at filming and would like to get a hat cam.

Sorry if this is a hi-jack but just wanted to say that I will most likely have a H/B hi-def camera available soon that comes with a hat clip, gun barrel/scope mount, and bow mount. I am doing testing right now... I really like it so far.
Mario
ProStaff

Unread postby Mario » Thu May 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Uncle Lou wrote:MT008, just what we all needed this time of year is some deer hunting footage. From a fellow xbow hunter good job. What type of hat cam you got going there?

I actually put together my old helmet camera before they had all the nice options available today. I had a sony mini DV8 camcorder with external mic, audio/video, and lanc (external control) connectors. So I pieced together my own set-up buy wiring together a harness that had an external mic, audio/video connections, lanc, and power. This harness with each plug connected to my camcorder. Then I bought Sony Bullet Camera EX to record video with externally on the camcorder. Basically it was this set-up but I made it myself Sony External Camera

I got away from using it regularly because it was so much stuff to carry up in the tree (camcorder, wire harness, bullet camera, and external batter pack).

Nowadays you have a lot of nice options of Helmet type cameras that are easy to film with. Check out these http://helmetcameracentral.com/. Go Pro are used often on some of the other videos on the site, but there are other more compact nice options out there. I will probably get something before next season so I can film more easily
Mario
ProStaff

Unread postby Mario » Thu May 09, 2013 1:37 pm

And while were are on the topic of which camera... I would probably get one of the ContourHD models, I like the ROAM2 ROAM2 Camera
fishlips
500 Club

Unread postby fishlips » Fri May 17, 2013 1:12 am

Cool videos. Never tried to film anything before, but am definitely interested. I like the headcam. Less for me to have to monkey with while one is in range.
PLB
500 Club

Unread postby PLB » Fri May 17, 2013 1:15 am

dan wrote:

Sorry if this is a hi-jack but just wanted to say that I will most likely have a H/B hi-def camera available soon that comes with a hat clip, gun barrel/scope mount, and bow mount. I am doing testing right now... I really like it so far.

That sounds pretty sweet Dan!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Obsession Bows
Lone Wolf Alpha and sticks

• Advertisement

Return to “Kill Zone”