Rut hunt Wisconsin?

This section of the forum is for people looking to trade or swap hunts, services, or equipment, in exchange for other hunts, services, or equipment.

EXAMPLE: Taxidermist willing to trade deer head mount for deer hunt in Midwest.

**Hunts for sale by outfitters need to be put in the outfitter section of the forum.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Rut hunt Wisconsin?

Unread postby dan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 am

Anybody want to hunt Wisconsin in some of my spots? Im tagged out and interested in swapping deer ground. Im looking for something out of state for a few days with decent potential. What I have is all public, where I have shot most of my bucks. I could point out some great spots or areas.

seazofcheeze
500 Club

Re: Rut hunt Wisconsin?

Unread postby seazofcheeze » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:29 am

I'd be all over this, but don't think basket racked MI 2 year Olds qualify as decent buck potential lol.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Uncle Lou

Unread postby Uncle Lou » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:17 pm

You can definitely come hunt MI anytime.
Silence Your Gear with Stealth Strips®
http://www.stealthoutdoors.com
ruttnhrd

Unread postby ruttnhrd » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:38 am

dan wrote:Anybody want to hunt Wisconsin in some of my spots? Im tagged out and interested in swapping deer ground. Im looking for something out of state for a few days with decent potential. What I have is all public, where I have shot most of my bucks. I could point out some great spots or areas.

Dan,
I'm newer to the group, and haven't posted much on here yet, my little brother and I attended one of your spring scouting groups this past spring. It really changed the entire way I looked at the whitetail woods. I would like to offer up what I have to you, if your interested. Hunting in Ontario Canada. Not sure if you have ever been interested in hunting up in Ontario. I've been hunting up there for around 10 years, and have met some locals that have now become close friends. We would be able stay at their house for basically nothing or if we went up with a few other people, we could rent one of their cabins for extremely cheap. It is near Dryden Ontario. Public land everywhere. I usually try to go up in the summer to just hang out, fish, and scout for a 3 day weekend. If you were interested, you would be more then welcome to come up then and do a little pre scouting and then go back in the fall to hunt. Or just come up in the fall and hunt. (This year I am most likely not going to be going up to Ontario unless I don't draw Wyoming antelope tags, due to I also have a mountain lion hunt planned for Colorado in December and the bank account most likely won't allow all 3 hunts) but if your interested we can talk some more about possibly the following year. I also have a cabin up in Adams county in the town of Arkdale. It is close to a bunch of public land, more river bottoms than anything. If your interested in hunting that area of the state let me know we can go up there any time to hunt. If I can figure out how to post some pictures I'll PM them to you of the deer I've killed in Ontario and near the cabin in Adams if your interested in either areas.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement

Return to “SWAP & TRADE HUNTS”