Fully Guided Hunting & Fishing Trips in Vermont

Post Hunts & Leases for sale + Questions about outfitters, leases ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

VT Outfitter

Fully Guided Hunting & Fishing Trips in Vermont

Unread postby VT Outfitter » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:03 pm

My Name is Fred Scott. I am the owner and head guide for Whitetail Strategies Guide Service in Vermont. We offer many fully guided hunting and fishing trips in the Green Mountain State.

Vermont archery season is starting in 5 weeks with only one 3 day hunt available for a group size of 4 hunters maximum.

Vermont regular rifle season starts November 15th and we have two different 3 days hunts remaining both with maximum group size of 4 hunters per trip.

Vermont's black powder season starts December 6th and we have one 3 day hunt available for a maximum group size of 2 hunters to add making a group of 4 hunters for that hunt,

We will be starting our guided rabbit hunts near the end of December 2014 and continue through March 2015. There are many day trips available for scheduling week days and weekends.

Professionally guided ice fishing trips will start near the first week of January 2015 and continue through the 1st week of March. There are also many trips still available to choose from, however booking early will secure the best bite times of the season as there is limited day trip space.

Vermont's spring turkey season starts again May 1st 2015. We have a few 3 & 5 days hunts available for early season. The last two weeks of turkey season is fairly open at this time.

I offer to my clients, free of charge, assistance booking lodging and meals here in town at very reasonable pricing.

Go to http://www.whitetailstraategies.net to read a trip overview, purchase a VT hunting or fishing license, and to view season dates and guided hunting & fishing trip fee's.

Good luck to you this season!

Whitetail Strategies Guide Service

Fred Scott Owner/Head Guide

http://www.whitetailstrategies.net

www.whitetailstrategies.net
VT Outfitter

Re: Fully Guided Hunting & Fishing Trips in Vermont

Unread postby VT Outfitter » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:50 am

WHITETAIL STRATEGIES GUIDE SERVICE
Vermont hunting and fishing outfitter and guide service

Schedule Update

Remaining hunts:

November rifle whitetail is completely booked. I am taking reservation deposits for the 2015 deer season.
December black powder buck hunt, arrive Dec. 8th, hunt 9th-11th, I only have one place available remaining to make a group of 4 hunters.

Also gearing up for the 2015 rabbit hunting with beagles and ice fishing season starting the end of December 2014 through March 2015. December 2014 rabbit hunts are completely booked. The first week of January 2015 is the earliest available, reserve know to get your choice of dates. Rabbit hunting requires you to bring a shotgun, ammo, hunter orange, VT hunting license. Ice fishing is fully guided, all that is required for you to bring is warm clothing, water proof boots, and current Vermont fishing license.

I offer, free of charge, assistance booking reservations for local lodging and meals located in the heart of the hunting and fishing properties.
www.whitetailstrategies.net

• Advertisement

Return to “Outfitters Guided Hunts and Leases”