Cobequid Big Game Outfitters

Post Hunts & Leases for sale + Questions about outfitters, leases ect.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

NSOUTFITTER

Unread postby NSOUTFITTER » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:10 am

If hunting trophy Bruins or Whitetail Deer, eating fresh mussels ,clams ,oysters & lobster from the Bay Of Fundy interests you on the East Coast of Canada , be sure to drop us a line . We provide Trophy spring Black Bear hunts in NB ,Canada as well as fall hunts for Trophy Black Bear & Whitetail Deer in Nova Scotia ,Canada. We currenty operate out of 3 spacious lodges with hot showers and satelite TV as well as internet . We are looking to add another lodge for moose hunting in Newfoundland in 2012.

With over 50 active bait sites and 40,ooo acres of private hunting property as well as 87,000 acres of bowhunting only zones we can provide the hunter with a "True Quality Down East Hunting Experience"

Please be sure to check us out at http://www.cobequidbiggameoutfitters.com or call us at (902)447-2560. We provide the best Pricing & Quality Hunts in Eastern Canada . With limited spaces available call now and book a trophy hunt of a lifetime on the scenic east coast . We are now booking into 2012 .

Oxford , Nova Scotia Canada
B0M 1P0
(902)447-2560
(902)664-4678
http://www.cobequidbiggameoutfitters.com
http://novascotiahuntbiggame.com

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Cobequid Big Game Outfitters

Unread postby dan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:18 am

I would really like to join you for a fall bear hunt in 2011 with the family if I can get my finances back in order... Hopefully we can talk some of the forum members into booking too, If you have the room?
Either way, if anybody is interested, I think jamie is in a great area for bear! Lungbuster had a group go up last year and this year Predator TC is going too...
magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:45 pm

I visited your web site. No 2010 pricing. A map of where your located would be nice. How much for non resident bear licenses?
Maybe some stats of success rates would be nice too.
I might be interested in a Beast group hunt.
NSOUTFITTER

Unread postby NSOUTFITTER » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:47 pm

Souunds like a plan Dan !!! I look forward to meeting you and your family . That would be a hunt for sure LOL,LOL That one we would have to be sure to film . No we are just in the process of updating and moving things around now . Should be done in a few days . I agree 100% ,we will be adding a map this year also for all to view . Our success rate for last year 100% sightings and 95 % harvest . All bears harvested were 150lbs up to 387lbs, 4 bears filmed for tv shows and 3 with white blazes . We had 21 sports at camp and 16 took bears home with them . 2 wounded and 3 others that just never seen what they were looking for but booked again this year to come back and try again . We have 80% returning customers which does not leave many openings . Our hunts in NB Spring season this year were 100% harvest .

If I knew there was a group arriving together I would book the complete week for the hunting Beast Group Hunt 2011. I would also be more than willing to work out a group rate for those booking through the Hunting Beast !!!! It would be a great hunt for sure ! If there is anything anyone would like to know please be sure to ask me and I will be sure to try and answer it.
magicman54494
500 Club

Unread postby magicman54494 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 am

NSOUTFITTER wrote:Souunds like a plan Dan !!! I look forward to meeting you and your family . That would be a hunt for sure LOL,LOL That one we would have to be sure to film . No we are just in the process of updating and moving things around now . Should be done in a few days . I agree 100% ,we will be adding a map this year also for all to view . Our success rate for last year 100% sightings and 95 % harvest . All bears harvested were 150lbs up to 387lbs, 4 bears filmed for tv shows and 3 with white blazes . We had 21 sports at camp and 16 took bears home with them . 2 wounded and 3 others that just never seen what they were looking for but booked again this year to come back and try again . We have 80% returning customers which does not leave many openings . Our hunts in NB Spring season this year were 100% harvest .

If I knew there was a group arriving together I would book the complete week for the hunting Beast Group Hunt 2011. I would also be more than willing to work out a group rate for those booking through the Hunting Beast !!!! It would be a great hunt for sure ! If there is anything anyone would like to know please be sure to ask me and I will be sure to try and answer it.

Thanks for the info! Sounds like a fun hunt. I think the bears with white blazes are cool!
NSOUTFITTER

Unread postby NSOUTFITTER » Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:20 am

We do have quite a few of them in NB & NS . Many of our sports will take a bear with a white blaze rather than a 350lb bruin . The white is a unique bear forsure .
NSOUTFITTER

Unread postby NSOUTFITTER » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 am

Here is the logo you were looking for Dan , Hope that this will be ok .
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 am

Jamie can you email it to me at

bukmastrwi@aol.com
NSOUTFITTER

Unread postby NSOUTFITTER » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:44 am

Np problem bud and could you maybe please add my link to my website in to my signature pic if you would not mind , Thanks Jamie
lungbuster
500 Club
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WFTF

Unread postby lungbuster » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:17 pm

I can vouch for Jamie, he runs a top notch hunting camp and will treat you right if you book with him! I have been on a few guided hunts in the past and by far this was the best experience i have ever had with an outfitter, Jamie is extremely knowledgable about his area and knows the animals, I gaurantee if you hunt once with him you will want to go back. 8-)
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Maybe a 2011 spring hunt???
Anyone here interested?

I can drive to the Maine border (rt. 95) in NB in about 6 hours...
How far from there?
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
dan
Site Owner

Unread postby dan » Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Edcyclopedia wrote:Maybe a 2011 spring hunt???
Anyone here interested?

How far from there?

I was thinking about going in the fall 2011...
Edcyclopedia

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:24 am

dan wrote:
Edcyclopedia wrote:Maybe a 2011 spring hunt???
Anyone here interested?

How far from there?

I was thinking about going in the fall 2011...

That's deer season :shock:

I'll be @ camp...
Stop bye and stay for a hunt, plenty of room in the wht mtn & @ my camp :mrgreen:
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
robert richer

Unread postby robert richer » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:40 am

I would be interested for the fall of 2011....me and most likely my son 16 year son Nickolas.

I dont think we would get "sea-sick" on this trip!! lol :lol:
RJR-007

• Advertisement

Return to “Outfitters Guided Hunts and Leases”