Does anyone know W.W. Custom Taxidermy?

Discussions about learning taxidermy & picking taxidermist.
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Hilts

Does anyone know W.W. Custom Taxidermy?

Unread postby Hilts » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:36 am

Does anyone know anything about WW Custom Taxidermy out of Brookfield? The guys website is www.wingsandwhitetails.com. He also guides up here by me and he ran into a guy from our crew this week. He knew all about snaggletooth and said that he may do the mount for free if he could show it around.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? I have to give him a call yet. I am just trying to dig up more info right now.
thanks

dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Re: Does anyone know W.W. Custom Taxidermy?

Unread postby dan » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:25 am

Hilts wrote:Does anyone know anything about WW Custom Taxidermy out of Brookfield? The guys website is http://www.wingsandwhitetails.com. He also guides up here by me and he ran into a guy from our crew this week. He knew all about snaggletooth and said that he may do the mount for free if he could show it around.

I am just wondering if anyone has had any experience with them? I have to give him a call yet. I am just trying to dig up more info right now.
thanks

I have met the guy a couple times... Matter of fact, when hunting at bear camp I seen him about 3 times while having lunch and then he was at mikes camp talking hunting... I have never had him mount anything for me, or actually his wife, I believe she does all the taxidermy. But have heard nothing but good comments about her work.
Mountain Man
500 Club

Re: Does anyone know W.W. Custom Taxidermy?

Unread postby Mountain Man » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 am

I would take a pass at that offer and look elsewhere.

Here is an example of a deer that I'm told was mounted there:

• Advertisement

Return to “Taxidermy”