Tree Lounge Treestand For Sale

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

AR Hunter

Tree Lounge Treestand For Sale

Unread postby AR Hunter » Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:20 pm

I know this stand probably doesn't fit anyone on this site's hunting style but I have one that I bought back when I was about 14, and used very few times. It comes with several accessories. It is the older model (steel square tubing). Heavy as can be (why I never used it much, plus it sticks out way too far from the tree). Without a doubt comfortable though. If you or anyone you know is still interested after me running it down, I will part with it for somewhere in the nature of $200 plus shipping. Thanks.

-M

admiral04

Re: Tree Lounge Treestand For Sale

Unread postby admiral04 » Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:16 pm

pics?
Brad

Unread postby Brad » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 pm

I just got a treelounge and all of the above is true. I will use it during the rut where all day sits are expected because as far as comfort goes, there is no better than a TL. I am currently trying to make a brush holder to give myself more cover and then it should be fine even sticking out as far as it does. If someone gets a nice molle pack and carries this with it, this would make an excellent rut or gun stand, and if you make a set of wheels its also a deer cart. Great price on this one!
AR Hunter

Unread postby AR Hunter » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:39 am

admiral04 wrote:pics?

I'll try to get some up pretty soon.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”