4 - 24" Stealth Stripped Beast Sticks

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Trout
500 Club

4 - 24" Stealth Stripped Beast Sticks

Unread postby Trout » Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:53 am

Up for your shopping pleasure, Four 24" beast sticks. I hear these are a collector's item and you can charge double for em? :lol: I've had em four seasons now and am switching to minis.

3 are gen 1 beast sticks, which are a smidge lighter than the later generation. For full disclosure, I bought these used. The original owner grinded the charp corners of the steps. Here is a pic. That's the only modification other than the stealth strips.

20221130_202010.jpg

The fourth stick is a newer generation I picked up last year before the season. No modifications were made to this stick (the one with the black strap in photo below.)

20221207_183321.jpg

All are stealth stripped, even spent the time to cut out all the holes which should add at least $500 to the price but it's almost Christmas and I'm feeling generous, no upcharge :D Buckles have sgealth ateip buckle silencers installed.

All sticks will be disassembled before shipping It will cost me about $25-$30 to ship, asking $320 for all 4, includes shipping

(I prefer to sell all 4 as a set, will consider splitting up if they haven't sold by Christmas. Not posting anywhere else for now but will throw em up on other forums in a week or so if they haven't sold yet.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hunter_mike

Re: 4 - 24" Stealth Stripped Beast Sticks

Unread postby hunter_mike » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:04 am

Lots of value added features! :D
I have bought items from Trout in recent past and everything went extremely smooth! Heres to a good sale and a happy hunter getting some awesome beast gear
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
Chuck B
500 Club

Unread postby Chuck B » Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:38 am

hunter_mike wrote:Lots of value added features! :D
I have bought items from Trout in recent past and everything went extremely smooth! Heres to a good sale and a happy hunter getting some awesome beast gear

Seems like a great deal! However, I'm not in the market, already have the 24 inchers, and will be adding the mini's to the as well.
If you aren't green and growing, you are ripe and rotting
Rsnyder
Facebook: na

Unread postby Rsnyder » Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:50 am

I’ll take them. Pm info thanks
Trout
500 Club

Unread postby Trout » Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:45 am

SOLD!

• Advertisement