WTS - Cabela's Stand Hunter Extreme Bibs and Parka - Size Large

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

WTS - Cabela's Stand Hunter Extreme Bibs and Parka - Size Large

Unread postby Maverick1 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:50 pm

For sale is a set of Cabela's Stand Hunter Extreme Bibs and Parka - Size Large. Brand new, with tags. Never worn. Have been hanging in closet since original purchase. (I bought these at the same time as the Stand Hunter Extreme coveralls. I have been wearing the coveralls - and these have never been used......so it's time to go!)

$425 TYD.

Cross-posted

From the original Cabela's description:
Cabela's Stand Hunter Extreme Bibs – Size Large
“Engineered for extreme cold, the bibs are made of Cabelas Wooltimate fabric, which is extremely quiet yet exceptionally warm. Thinsulate Platinum Insulation offers a unique blend of warmth and reduced bulk. By varying the weights of the insulation, we created warm-weather outerwear that works with you to keep you warm and mobile. The bib overalls have 200-gram Thinsulate Platinum Insulation used throughout the bibs as well as an additional 500-gram in the seat area. Two interior pockets that line up with your kidneys are specifically designed for packet-style handwarmers to keep your core temperature up. Full-length leg zippers allow for easy on and off, and added venting. Two-way front zipper with large zipper pull for gloved hands. Two, front slash pockets. Zippered rear pocket. Double reinforced knees and snow gaiter. Camo pattern: Outfitter Camo”

Cabela’s Stand Hunter Extreme Parka – Size Large
Similar to the bibs….exceptionally warm!

Stand Hunter_ (1).jpg

Stand Hunter_ (2).jpg

Stand Hunter_ (3).jpg

Stand Hunter_ (4).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: WTS - Cabela's Stand Hunter Extreme Bibs and Parka - Size Large

Unread postby Maverick1 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:30 am

TTT
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
briar
500 Club

Unread postby briar » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:22 am

These are awesome. If my legs weren't so short I'd love to buy them. Unfortunately I just can't fit in standard bibs!
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:51 am

TTT
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:17 pm

Sold!

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”