For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

PK_
500 Club

Re: Hunting Beast stand shipping call!

Unread postby PK_ » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:22 am

52xx no email yet...

Haven’t even really thought about it since I ordered, until I opened this thread :lol: :doh:

No Shortcuts. No Excuses. No Regrets.
Everybody's selling dreams. I'm too cheap to buy one.
Rich M wrote:Typically, hunting FL has been like getting a root canal
218er
500 Club

Unread postby 218er » Sun Jun 06, 2021 3:35 am

This thread made me check my original order. 5301 is my order number. I told myself I didn’t need it but then a buddy told me how his new Lund boat seat upgrade was $1200 and I figured I needed it. I’m getting older every day. I love the idea of hanging something so light.
Persistence is undefeated.
thwack16
500 Club

Unread postby thwack16 » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:37 am

Mine just shipped! A few orders less than 5300
LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:29 am

thwack16 wrote:Mine just shipped! A few orders less than 5300

Awesome!!! Thanks for the update!!! I’m right near that 5900. I wonder how many stands are in that order difference of 600!! Lol
Twenty Up
500 Club

Unread postby Twenty Up » Tue Jun 08, 2021 5:05 am

Lol I’m 6500 I just pray mine arrives before September
Trust the Process~~ Lost Boys Outdoors ~~

YoutTube: https://youtube.com/channel/UC7TXknGut5WfZQ6CbddgqYg
Hawthorne
500 Club

Unread postby Hawthorne » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:52 am

thwack16 wrote:Mine just shipped! A few orders less than 5300

I’m around the same. Got my shipping confirmation Saturday
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:11 pm

No worries guys... We have all your stands in stock, we are busting our rear ends getting them all assembled and inspected daily ... We are making progress and should be caught up to todays orders within 3 or 4 weeks... Steam is picking up and treucks are shuffling in and out taking these babies to their forever homes... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember I did not turkey hunt... I put you 1st... Hope you guys appreciate the effort.
george

Unread postby george » Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:33 pm

dan wrote:No worries guys... We have all your stands in stock, we are busting our rear ends getting them all assembled and inspected daily ... We are making progress and should be caught up to todays orders within 3 or 4 weeks... Steam is picking up and treucks are shuffling in and out taking these babies to their forever homes... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember I did not turkey hunt... I put you 1st... Hope you guys appreciate the effort.

Thank you Dan!! Really appreciate all you and the beast team are doing can't wait for the stand and bow season :D
Dhoff
500 Club

Unread postby Dhoff » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:36 pm

dan wrote:No worries guys... We have all your stands in stock, we are busting our rear ends getting them all assembled and inspected daily ... We are making progress and should be caught up to todays orders within 3 or 4 weeks... Steam is picking up and treucks are shuffling in and out taking these babies to their forever homes... For the 1st time in as long as I can remember I did not turkey hunt... I put you 1st... Hope you guys appreciate the effort.

So your saying you might skip deer season if they keep rolling?? :lol:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:20 pm

Dhoff wrote:

So your saying you might skip deer season if they keep rolling?? :lol:

I wouldnt go that far... LOL
LeeKov
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/lee.kovarik

Unread postby LeeKov » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:25 pm

Dan, definitely appreciate it all! I just thought it would be cool to put this on here as like a count down to orders... I check my email 3 times a day hoping to see a shipment notification. But slowly realizing that you really had a big turn out on sales. Lol so it might take a minute. Which is fine. I’m happy that your launch went so well.... considering it’s all word of mouth sales. Lol very impressive. And I’m also pumped that I am one of those sales.
I could have purchased one of a few light weight options these days but held out and went with your stand for a few options... one being... it’s a great looking stand. Lol it’s simple not a “gag” Swiss Army knife stand. It’s designed to be a tree stand... simple yet elegant. It’s designed for the mobile guy in mind. Healthy sized platform, proper seat height, top of the line hardware.. and you had it tested. You and Mario and the rest of the team put a lot of thought and time into this... all while still teaching me how to get into my first bucks. Your character and respect of others is also why I went with you. Last I checked no one has accused you of poaching where you need to “deal” out.... lol what you have contributed to not just me but the whole hunting community is amazing and I don’t see this stand falling any where short of that expectation.
Everything I see is class, and humble. And that has gained my respect.
I was told on the mobile hunters page on FB that I was a problem and their stand wasn’t for me... want to know what? They were right. I got blocked and booted because an old admin (that is no longer an admin) was running their mouth at me and I asked them how their actions met the “community” standards? So he blocked me.
But now I’m just ranting and you have not just my stand but 100’s of others if not 1000’s to get out. Lol take care Dan.. know all of us who went with you 100% appreciate everything you do and take none of that for granted.
buttonbuck
500 Club

Unread postby buttonbuck » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:17 am

Mine arrives today
Lockdown

Unread postby Lockdown » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:51 am

LeeKov wrote:

Dan, definitely appreciate it all! I just thought it would be cool to put this on here as like a count down to orders... I check my email 3 times a day hoping to see a shipment notification. But slowly realizing that you really had a big turn out on sales. Lol so it might take a minute. Which is fine. I’m happy that your launch went so well.... considering it’s all word of mouth sales. Lol very impressive. And I’m also pumped that I am one of those sales.
I could have purchased one of a few light weight options these days but held out and went with your stand for a few options... one being... it’s a great looking stand. Lol it’s simple not a “gag” Swiss Army knife stand. It’s designed to be a tree stand... simple yet elegant. It’s designed for the mobile guy in mind. Healthy sized platform, proper seat height, top of the line hardware.. and you had it tested. You and Mario and the rest of the team put a lot of thought and time into this... all while still teaching me how to get into my first bucks. Your character and respect of others is also why I went with you. Last I checked no one has accused you of poaching where you need to “deal” out.... lol what you have contributed to not just me but the whole hunting community is amazing and I don’t see this stand falling any where short of that expectation.
Everything I see is class, and humble. And that has gained my respect.
I was told on the mobile hunters page on FB that I was a problem and their stand wasn’t for me... want to know what? They were right. I got blocked and booted because an old admin (that is no longer an admin) was running their mouth at me and I asked them how their actions met the “community” standards? So he blocked me.
But now I’m just ranting and you have not just my stand but 100’s of others if not 1000’s to get out. Lol take care Dan.. know all of us who went with you 100% appreciate everything you do and take none of that for granted.

You mean the “United” page where you’re “free to talk about whatever you want to”?! :lol:

What a joke. A lot of those guys are on the Run n Gun page too and they get pretty salty if you compliment Beast Gear. They’re just mad because the know Dan’s products are on the top of the food chain.
rhagenw
Facebook: Rhagen Wiederholt

Unread postby rhagenw » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:10 am

Mine has shipped! Upper 53xx order on 1/6 :ugeek:
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:19 am

rhagenw wrote:Mine has shipped! Upper 53xx order on 1/6 :ugeek:

Did it ship or was a label created?....mine has been stuck at label created since Saturday :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”