FS – 8.5lb Lone Wolf Assault

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

FS – 8.5lb Lone Wolf Assault

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 7:56 am

For sale is an 8.5 lb Lone Wolf Assault.

This stand has been upgraded with a batwing on the main post in place of the original standoff bracket.

A second set of versa buttons was also added perpendicular to the main post (which helps prevent kick out and allows the stand to fold flat).

$325

Prefer local pickup within a reasonable distance of Appleton, WI.

LW Assault_1.jpg

LW Assault_2.jpg

LW Assault_3.jpg

LW Assault_4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
MrT
500 Club

Re: FS – 8.5lb Lone Wolf Assault

Unread postby MrT » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:13 am

Dange, Maverick. You're selling all this stuff. How many Beast stands are you planning to buy?
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:27 am

Just one....for now! :P It's post-season. I decided it's time to start purging gear that I haven't used in awhile - or likely won't be using in the future.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:35 am

bump
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:07 am

Still available. Buyer changed his mind. Am able to ship.
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:38 am

Sold

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”