FS – XOP Air Raid Stands

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

FS – XOP Air Raid Stands

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:26 am

For sale are two XOP Air Raid Stands. They are basically brand new.

I purchased these stands for an out-of-state hunt two years ago. Installed a set of lone wolf foot rests, added some hockey tape on the contact points, put them on a tree in the front yard a couple of times, left for my out-of-state hunt with these in the back of the truck, and then promptly filled my tag the first morning. (They never even made it out of the vehicle! A good “problem” to have!) Drove home and they have been sitting on a shelf ever since. (There are some spots where the paint chipped off from handling, put on and taken off the tree, packed inside the truck, etc.)

The XOP Air Raid stand, with a cast aluminum platform of 30” x 19.5” is very similar to the cast platform and size of the Lone Wolf Alpha stand. The Air Raid has the I-beam, platform leveling, two versa buttons, and an offset bracket. This stand was advertised as 12.5 lbs.

(Note: to be sure, these stands are the “Air Raid” model, not the “Air Raid Evolution”)

$175 per stand.

Prefer local pickup within a reasonable distance of Appleton, WI.

XOP Air Raid_1.jpg

XOP Air Raid_2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: FS – XOP Air Raid Stands

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:36 am

bump
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Maverick1

Re: FS – XOP Air Raid Stands

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:39 am

Sold

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”