Tree Saddle Platform

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Jesshw11

Tree Saddle Platform

Unread postby Jesshw11 » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:04 am

I have been thinking about building some aluminum saddle platforms and selling them at cheaper prices than what I am finding online. I build my own last weekend from 1" aluminum square tubing but have more designs in mind. Would people be interested in a solid build similar to a tethrd predator but from tubing rather than the cast metal? Seems easy enough to replicate many of these designs out there with my aluminum TIG set up. Just feeling out the group to see if people would be interested before I started making them. I'd let them go for around $100 bucks. I will post a pic of one soon.

I'd rather be Bowhunting!
Fryguy

Re: Tree Saddle Platform

Unread postby Fryguy » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:40 am

I'd like to see one
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:51 am

Jesshw11 wrote:I have been thinking about building some aluminum saddle platforms and selling them at cheaper prices than what I am finding online. I build my own last weekend from 1" aluminum square tubing but have more designs in mind. Would people be interested in a solid build similar to a tethrd predator but from tubing rather than the cast metal? Seems easy enough to replicate many of these designs out there with my aluminum TIG set up. Just feeling out the group to see if people would be interested before I started making them. I'd let them go for around $100 bucks. I will post a pic of one soon.

If the weights are close for sure. I think the next big winner is going to be a saddle platform you can climb with...similar to the lone wolf handclimber top but already setup to climb with. This would put a major hurt on the climbing sticks and steps market.
"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
PublicLand

Unread postby PublicLand » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:49 am

Interested
ODH
500 Club

Unread postby ODH » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:17 am

Jesshw11 wrote:I have been thinking about building some aluminum saddle platforms and selling them at cheaper prices than what I am finding online. I build my own last weekend from 1" aluminum square tubing but have more designs in mind. Would people be interested in a solid build similar to a tethrd predator but from tubing rather than the cast metal? Seems easy enough to replicate many of these designs out there with my aluminum TIG set up. Just feeling out the group to see if people would be interested before I started making them. I'd let them go for around $100 bucks. I will post a pic of one soon.

My two cents - Try and think of a design to replicate the advantages of both a platform and a ring of steps. The beauty of a saddle is in being able to walk around the tree, for which you need steps. Combine these two ideas and you’ll revolutionize the platform market.
adawg

Unread postby adawg » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:22 am

I'd like to see these as well.
Jcol6268

Unread postby Jcol6268 » Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:51 am

Ever get around to getting pics? I would be interested for sure.
CDSwift330

Unread postby CDSwift330 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:22 am

Would be interested
HuumanCreed

Unread postby HuumanCreed » Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:46 am

I would be interested too. But you should watch out, Hawl Helium is releasing their own platform soon for $100.
Rob loper
500 Club
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/heBuckPsych/

Unread postby Rob loper » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:40 am

Pics would be great

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”