FS: Falcon/Lew's and Falcon/Concept A Fishing combos -- $500

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

J.W.83

FS: Falcon/Lew's and Falcon/Concept A Fishing combos -- $500

Unread postby J.W.83 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:38 am

Hello Beasts!! Loooong time, no talkie, hope you all are doing well!

As I said in my other For Sale post, I don't live around here anymore, and haven't for over a year, but I'm back in town to move the rest of my stuff to Colorado. I have a couple steals of a deal here for the right person, which would help me generate some needed cash, get someone some great gear that I've used locally to catch some lunker bass, and will also save me the trouble of having to drive these back to CO and risk possibly breaking them and then not really being useful for the type of fishing where I'm at now. Over $1000 spent on rods, reels, upgrades, and everything is in fantastic shape, only used a couple seasons. I'd like to sell it as a whole kit and kaboodle, and will throw in some extra tackle items here and there, but I am willing to sell the combos separately, albeit at a higher price. Prices firm, cash/venmo/etc only. NOTE: MUST SELL BY THIS THURSDAY OR IT ENDS UP ON ITS WAY TO COLORADO WITH ME!! Also, would need to be picked up locally near me in Chicagoland, unless you have a better idea. Thanks folks, hope you all are doing well back out this way!

Love,

J.W.

IMG_4261.jpg
IMG_4262.jpg
IMG_4263.jpg
IMG_4264.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”