FS: Lone Wolf Assault II Tree Stand & SteppLadder Steps $350

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

J.W.83

FS: Lone Wolf Assault II Tree Stand & SteppLadder Steps $350

Unread postby J.W.83 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 6:30 am

Hello Beasts!! Loooong time, no talkie, hope you all are doing well!

I don't live around here anymore, and haven't for over a year, but I'm back in town to move the rest of my stuff to Colorado. I'm selling a few things which would help me generate some needed cash, get someone some great gear, and is hopefully a steal of a deal for the right person -- EVERYTHING BRAND NEW, NEVER EVEN BEEN IN THE WOODS!!! I bought all of this and spent the spring before my PCT thru-hike a couple years ago getting this ready for hunting season, but I ended up divorced and in Colorado after all my travels, and never got to take any of this to the areas I had scouted in Western Illinois, and this type of hunting equipment is pretty much useless out West where I am now. I'd like this to be a one-shot-deal, everything for 350$ OBO, but will sell the tree stand and SteppLadder Steps as 2 separate deals if need be for a little more $$. NOTE: MUST SELL BY THIS THURSDAY OR IT ENDS UP ON ITS WAY TO COLORADO WITH ME!! Also, would need to be picked up locally near me in Chicagoland, unless you have a better idea. Thanks folks, hope you all are doing well back out this way!

Love,

J.W.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”