WTT/WTS Muddy Pro Sticks Looking for a lightweight stand like a lot-on limit or wind walker.

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

BoTheHunter

WTT/WTS Muddy Pro Sticks Looking for a lightweight stand like a lot-on limit or wind walker.

Unread postby BoTheHunter » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:40 pm

I have a set of 4 muddy pro sticks. They are really nice sticks and by far the easiest and quickest for attaching them to the tree. I will trade them for a lightweight stand like a loc-on limit or windwalker. I will also trade for a recurve or for other things, let me know what you have. Also, may consider selling.

BoTheHunter

Re: WTT/WTS Muddy Pro Sticks Looking for a lightweight stand like a lot-on limit or wind walker.

Unread postby BoTheHunter » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:47 pm

BoTheHunter wrote:I have a set of 4 muddy pro sticks. They are really nice sticks and by far the easiest and quickest for attaching them to the tree. I will trade them for a lightweight stand like a loc-on limit or windwalker. I will also trade for a recurve or for other things, let me know what you have. Also, may consider selling.

Bump, will sell for 200 tyd.
BoTheHunter

Re: WTT/WTS Muddy Pro Sticks Looking for a lightweight stand like a lot-on limit or wind walker.

Unread postby BoTheHunter » Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:28 am

BoTheHunter wrote:I have a set of 4 muddy pro sticks. They are really nice sticks and by far the easiest and quickest for attaching them to the tree. I will trade them for a lightweight stand like a loc-on limit or windwalker. I will also trade for a recurve or for other things, let me know what you have. Also, may consider selling.

Bump
funderburk
500 Club

Unread postby funderburk » Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:06 am

PM sent.
“I’ve always believed that the mind is the best weapon.” John Rambo

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”