The Smoke That Works

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

Re: The Smoke That Works

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:56 pm

thesmokethatworks wrote: Insure your kill with the best on the market.

Do you mean “insure” or “ensure” your kill, and are you sure that’s what you mean?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:23 pm

Sold!!!
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Motivated
500 Club

Unread postby Motivated » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:50 pm

thesmokethatworks wrote:... the Smoke That Works you've all been asking for.... Great News...

Come on guys, they said it's what we've all been asking for! Great news!

:think: Huh, though in the five years I've been here I haven't heard anyone ask... Well, chalk another one up to me being a slow learner... :confusion-confused:

:mrgreen:
Work hard, stay humble, be kind.
Somthingoriginal

Unread postby Somthingoriginal » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:50 pm

If you thought the post was good follow the link... Apparently there are...
Old sticks, New sticks,
New Old sticks, Old New sticks
Great sticks, Bad sticks,
Deer sticks, Bear sticks
may21581
500 Club

Unread postby may21581 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:58 pm

mipubbucks24 wrote:If you can throw in some Scent Lok, some fresh earth spray, an ozonics, an acorn cruncher, and those black rattling antlers, I’m in!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just getting ready to buy a black rack set, need to learn how to communicate with them! After all if dan Coffman can shoot a 300" inch buck with 25 cameras on a smaller parcel then this has got to be legit. Kinda funny I dont remember seeing them in his short video or with the recovery picture with game warden! Funny how money can change people and ruin the sport we love. Again this is why i came to this site!
"Failure is the price for entry for achieving something great"
mipubbucks24
500 Club

Unread postby mipubbucks24 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:06 am

may21581 wrote:
mipubbucks24 wrote:If you can throw in some Scent Lok, some fresh earth spray, an ozonics, an acorn cruncher, and those black rattling antlers, I’m in!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was just getting ready to buy a black rack set, need to learn how to communicate with them! After all if dan Coffman can shoot a 300" inch buck with 25 cameras on a smaller parcel then this has got to be legit. Kinda funny I dont remember seeing them in his short video or with the recovery picture with game warden! Funny how money can change people and ruin the sport we love. Again this is why i came to this site!

I agree it’s sad, but like you said it’s why I joined and stayed with this site, one of the things that makes this place awesome!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:15 am

We are locking this thread cause its going south quick... I would like to remind everyone that we are above ridiculing or making fun of someones product, even if we disagree on the use of said product.

To the original poster: Please post adds in the classifieds. thats why they are there. We moved this one for you. Also, expect people not to like it when your very 1st post is an add, and there is no introduction post explaining who you are, or why your here.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”