WTT/WTB Beast Sticks

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

isitseasonyet?
500 Club

WTT/WTB Beast Sticks

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 am

I know it’s a hard sell on here, but I have some items I’d be willing to trade for Beast Sticks (whatever appeals to you and is fair, I won’t sell the whole farm)

4 LW Sticks (good condition, stealth stripped)
HB Camera Arm (excellent condition, stealth stripped)
Loc On Wind walker (ultra light, versa buttons and LW strap instead of chain.)
Cold hard cash (Venmo/Paypall)

I don’t really want to get rid of the camera arm, but I don’t wanna wait for a set of beast sticks. And know someone might want one. So I’ll put it out there.

Won’t sell the LW sticks separate. I need a way to get up the tree until I have beast sticks. If I get ahold of those I will be selling the sticks.

Thanks for looking!

isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Re: WTT/WTB Beast Sticks

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:46 am

burkhart wrote:What do u want for the windwalker :)

You throw in 4 beast sticks, and you can have the wind walker plus $200 :mrgreen:
isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:32 am

burkhart wrote:Wish I had them best I got is beast stick knock offs. (Modified apis)

If u want to sell I may be interested

You’ll be the first to know if I decide to sell!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:18 am

We should have more beast sticks soon...
WidowMaker77
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carl.nystrom.58

Unread postby WidowMaker77 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:00 am

Would u sell the hb camera arm
isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:40 am

WidowMaker77 wrote:Would u sell the hb camera arm

Sorry, the only thing that could make me give it up is a partial trade for beast sticks.
Jamielukas

Unread postby Jamielukas » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:20 pm

dan wrote:We should have more beast sticks soon...

Awesome, we are all waiting to buy them out again!!!!
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Jamielukas wrote:

I would really like to get about 20,000 of them made and see how they do with an unlimited supply. It sucks when your proud of your idea and design and want everyone who wants to try it to have the chance but some have to wait and watch others use it... Then you have the jack wagons that get on social media and say that Im keeping a low inventory to create hype and want... That really peeves me. Like I want the guys copying me, and trying to force me out of business to sell while I don't... Yea, that's a great business model. :roll: :lol:

One thing you guys should know when your looking at copycats making and selling tubes and steps. They are not going to fit or work like ours. We extrude our own tubes to an exact size cause tubing comes with up to +/- 1/16 variance. Extrusions are very expensive to make, so garage copycats buy factory tubing. 1 inch tubing comes anywhere from .950 thick to 1.06 thick and everywhere in-between with each bar different. Our extrusions hold that to one consistent size. We have high tolerances between the steps, antler bracket, and where they connect to the stick. You cannot maintain that with store bought tubing (which is often a lower grade of alum.) unless you custom make each piece to fit. and there will be movement in the step because of the slop gaps causing noise, wear, holes opening up, and in extreme cases bolts breaking or bending... Regardless of what they tell you. Also we run the designs thru stress analysis and testing. Where others just put holes in material and may be using lower and cheaper grades of Alum with no testing. Safety should be considered when climbing trees.

Enough ranting... We should catch up and have inventory for anyone who wants it eventually, but, Im not lowering my standards to get more out quicker. That defeats the whole reason everyone wants them. Good things come to those who wait...
greenhorndave
500 Club

Unread postby greenhorndave » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:19 am

dan wrote:
Jamielukas wrote:

I would really like to get about 20,000 of them made and see how they do with an unlimited supply. It sucks when your proud of your idea and design and want everyone who wants to try it to have the chance but some have to wait and watch others use it... Then you have the jack wagons that get on social media and say that Im keeping a low inventory to create hype and want... That really peeves me. Like I want the guys copying me, and trying to force me out of business to sell while I don't... Yea, that's a great business model. :roll: :lol:

One thing you guys should know when your looking at copycats making and selling tubes and steps. They are not going to fit or work like ours. We extrude our own tubes to an exact size cause tubing comes with up to +/- 1/16 variance. Extrusions are very expensive to make, so garage copycats buy factory tubing. 1 inch tubing comes anywhere from .950 thick to 1.06 thick and everywhere in-between with each bar different. Our extrusions hold that to one consistent size. We have high tolerances between the steps, antler bracket, and where they connect to the stick. You cannot maintain that with store bought tubing (which is often a lower grade of alum.) unless you custom make each piece to fit. and there will be movement in the step because of the slop gaps causing noise, wear, holes opening up, and in extreme cases bolts breaking or bending... Regardless of what they tell you. Also we run the designs thru stress analysis and testing. Where others just put holes in material and may be using lower and cheaper grades of Alum with no testing. Safety should be considered when climbing trees.

Enough ranting... We should catch up and have inventory for anyone who wants it eventually, but, Im not lowering my standards to get more out quicker. That defeats the whole reason everyone wants them. Good things come to those who wait...

I think that was an all-time record-length rant post for the classifieds forum. :D
----------
Sometimes when things get tough, weird or both, you just need to remember this...
https://youtu.be/d4tSE2w53ts
PredatorTC
500 Club

Unread postby PredatorTC » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:10 am

dan wrote:
Jamielukas wrote:

Dan is a Prototype R&D Machinist with years and years of this stuff under his belt. He doesn't like to toot his horn so I will help.
I remember sitting at his house shooting the breeze with him after chasing that big one this past winter. He was breaking down where the competitors treestand was going to fail. He could see it easily. Your average duck like myself cannot see it with the naked eye, but as a Prototype R&D machinist he picked it out right away and ended up being correct. The more and more I talk to Dan and Mario and Rob about the sticks and stand, it's fascinating the amount of detail and in the field TESTING that has gone into both. The exact stands and sticks that the public are going to be able to purchase, have literally been tested for years. They weren't quickly slapped together and put for sale in what seems like less than a year.

Think about the detail that has gone into Dan's hunting that has resulted in the massive Barn wall that he has. Also think about the way he treats the hunting community with the information that he's given expecting nothing in return. People are going to be getting that same detail in their stand and sticks and that's pretty darn cool. I also feel that that same selfless mindset is going into the stand and sticks. He's not doing it for profit, he's doing it because he wants to put out a premium stand and sticks.

Imagine the quality of stand and sticks if some random guy created some, but his intentions were money. Huge difference.

There! ... maybe I added a little un-needed hype to the stand and sticks :D
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:09 am

Great post PredatorTC :clap: :clap: :clap:
isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:35 am

I just want a set of sticks, I don’t care if I wait and buy them, or someone wants to make a trade. I’ve read enough reviews to know that I need them :lol:
Raun

Unread postby Raun » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:47 am

I wonder If I can get my wife to buy these for me for christmas? :think:
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:50 am

Raun wrote:I wonder If I can get my wife to buy these for me for christmas? :think:

Maybe should get her on the email list :lol:
Raun

Unread postby Raun » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:35 am

backstraps wrote:
Raun wrote:I wonder If I can get my wife to buy these for me for christmas? :think:

Maybe should get her on the email list :lol:

:naughty: NO!!! I've already been spending a good bit of money this year trying to get prepped for this coming up season. It's going to have to wait for it to be her idea... and when I hear that question.... so babe whatcha want for Christmas? Then I make my move... :dance:

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”