WTB: 8.5 lone wolf

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Maverick1

WTB: 8.5 lone wolf

Unread postby Maverick1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:40 am

As the title says, I am looking to buy a Lone Wolf Assault, 8.5 lb version. (I know, I'm not the only one.....). Please send me a PM if you are willing to part with one.

Thanks!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Enkriss
500 Club

Re: WTB: 8.5 lone wolf

Unread postby Enkriss » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Oh... and if you have 2 I will take the other!!!... :D
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:38 am

Betting the price went way up since LWCG decided to charge $500 for a much inferior stand that weighs about the same. :whistle:
dan
Site Owner
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HuntingBeast/?ref=bookmarks

Unread postby dan » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:15 am

The current assault is on sale right now for independence day... You could always sell it when the beast stand comes out.
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:18 am

dan wrote:The current assault is on sale right now for independence day... You could always sell it when the beast stand comes out.

Buying the beast stand is my first preference.....know anyone that can help me out with that? ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No sponsors. No camera crew. No team. Just me and my bow. And that’s the way I prefer it.
Ill_make_you_famous

Unread postby Ill_make_you_famous » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:20 pm

Looks like there may be one on eBay with the updated post, the guy is claiming it to be an assault I anyway. Good luck!
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Fri Jul 05, 2019 1:15 am

Ill_make_you_famous wrote:Looks like there may be one on eBay with the updated post, the guy is claiming it to be an assault I anyway. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up! And, yeah, I saw that one.....it is an assault, but not the one I'm looking for! Between the seat post, bat wing, second versa button, and cutout in platform for Vera's button.....looks more like an assault 2 to me.....
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:48 am

Maverick1 wrote:
Ill_make_you_famous wrote:Looks like there may be one on eBay with the updated post, the guy is claiming it to be an assault I anyway. Good luck!

Thanks for the heads up! And, yeah, I saw that one.....it is an assault, but not the one I'm looking for! Between the seat post, bat wing, second versa button, and cutout in platform for Vera's button.....looks more like an assault 2 to me.....

It’s the model between the 8.5lb assault and the current assault 2.

Personally I think it’s the best model ever made
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Enkriss
500 Club

Unread postby Enkriss » Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:37 am

Jonny wrote:
Maverick1 wrote:

I was watching that one. Sold for $215+$40 shipping... I would rather buy a brand new one for cheaper
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:37 am

Enkriss wrote:
Jonny wrote:
Maverick1 wrote:

I was watching that one. Sold for $215+$40 shipping... I would rather buy a brand new one for cheaper

Yeah no kidding. I bought mine for $50 8-)

Great stand, but not at that price. But then again, how often do old assaults show up for sale
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
MOBIGBUCKS

Unread postby MOBIGBUCKS » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:06 am

Those old assaults were decent stands but look at the tree bite area of the platform vs something like the alpha. The alpha only needs one strap because of its wide base. That new LWCG stand falls into the same trap and no doubt it will need two straps on some trees on a mobile hunt.

Look at the base on dans new stand with the few pictures that are out there...it’s extremely wide vs these other stands. Only comparable by the alpha at a bigger weight penalty if his stand weight holds true to word.

I most certainly expect it to be the as said weight.
Last edited by MOBIGBUCKS on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:45 pm

TTT
dosse

Unread postby dosse » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 pm

I have one that id sell. I will take some pics tomorrow. I took it in a trade several years ago. seat cushion is all worn and the previous owner put a second versa button on this stand. you could remove it, I just left it as is. Send me a message and will get with you.
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:23 pm

Message sent!
Maverick1

Unread postby Maverick1 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:43 pm

dosse wrote:I have one that id sell. I will take some pics tomorrow. I took it in a trade several years ago. seat cushion is all worn and the previous owner put a second versa button on this stand. you could remove it, I just left it as is. Send me a message and will get with you.

Boom! Done deal. Stand received. Thanks, dosse!

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”