ISO Lone Wolf Assassin

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

peteherbst

Re: ISO Lone Wolf Assassin

Unread postby peteherbst » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:41 am

Honestly, after all that, think I’m going to save myself $100 and weight and just buy a predator.

Dewey, do you see any advantage to an 18x14 platform vs the 12x14 predator?

“You have to pay your dues”
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:46 am

peteherbst wrote:Honestly, after all that, think I’m going to save myself $100 and weight and just buy a predator.

Honestly would prefer the Predator to be a bit larger but also really appreciate the packability the way it is. My XOP platform is the perfect size but that thing really sucks to pack. When it comes down to it I can live with the smaller platform size.

I would still choose the Predator over the new LW platform. Much better value and quite a bit lighter.
peteherbst

Unread postby peteherbst » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:51 am

Dewey wrote:
peteherbst wrote:Honestly, after all that, think I’m going to save myself $100 and weight and just buy a predator.

Honestly would prefer the Predator to be a bit larger but also really appreciate the packability the way it is. My XOP platform is the perfect size but that thing really sucks to pack. When it comes down to it I can live with the smaller platform size.

I would still choose the Predator over the new LW platform. Much better value and quite a bit lighter.

Thanks for the input. When you speak, I definitely listen. Should have a pair of Froglegs coming my way soon as well based on your recommendation.
“You have to pay your dues”
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:57 am

peteherbst wrote:
Dewey wrote:

Thanks for the input. When you speak, I definitely listen. Should have a pair of Froglegs coming my way soon as well based on your recommendation.

Awesome. You will really like them. Just break them in well during winter/spring scouting.
BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:44 am

Frog Legs are awesome!
carmmond

Unread postby carmmond » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:08 am

Yep just the one listed on ebay is all I can find..... Maybe PM Dan and ask him if he would be interested in spinning one up. If they are selling for more than new there has to be a niche market for them.

Never mind didn't see Dave's post "Andre is releasing a new assassin platform at ATA"... day late :lol:

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”