FS - Tightspot Conversion Bracket

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

dc10

FS - Tightspot Conversion Bracket

Unread postby dc10 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:15 am

Looking to sell my Tightspot moveable conversion bracket. It's their redesigned version which is 40% lighter than the previous version and has an extra 15 degrees of rotation for better clearance on different bow set ups. The screws aren't in the picture but yes, it comes with the original screws as well. Practically brand new. $22.95 tyd

isitseasonyet?
500 Club

Re: FS - Tightspot Conversion Bracket

Unread postby isitseasonyet? » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:26 am

dc10 wrote:Looking to sell my Tightspot moveable conversion bracket. It's their redesigned version which is 40% lighter than the previous version and has an extra 15 degrees of rotation for better clearance on different bow set ups. The screws aren't in the picture but yes, it comes with the original screws as well. Practically brand new. $22.95 tyd

Still available?
dc10

Re: FS - Tightspot Conversion Bracket

Unread postby dc10 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:04 am

isitseasonyet? wrote:
dc10 wrote:Looking to sell my Tightspot moveable conversion bracket. It's their redesigned version which is 40% lighter than the previous version and has an extra 15 degrees of rotation for better clearance on different bow set ups. The screws aren't in the picture but yes, it comes with the original screws as well. Practically brand new. $22.95 tyd

Still available?

Man, so sorry for the long delay. I haven't been on in quite a while. Wish there was a way to get an automated email when someone replies to one of my posts. It's still available if you're still looking for one.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”