THLETE Tailwind Puffy Jacket SALE

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

THLETE

THLETE Tailwind Puffy Jacket SALE

Unread postby THLETE » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:48 am

A heads up to all of you Hunting Beast members that we are offering our premier insulation shell, the Tailwind Puffy, at $80 off retail. The Tailwind Puffy is perfect for late season hunts and is constructed with top-tier fabrics (Primaloft Gold and Toray Ripstop). The Tailwind is built in the USA and currently sale priced at $99.95. If you are interested, click the link below to take a closer look.

THLETE Tailwind Puffy Jacket

Cheers

AttackMode

Re: THLETE Tailwind Puffy Jacket SALE

Unread postby AttackMode » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:13 am

Excited to get mine. It'll get some good use this late season.
I just kill mtn bucks
AttackMode

Unread postby AttackMode » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:32 pm

After having this for a few hours I am very impressed with how warm it is. The cut and design of the jacket is also top notch. It is very light weight and will pack well. The only thing I am disappointed with is the lack of matching puffy pants.
I just kill mtn bucks
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:49 pm

I bought this jacket back in October and have used it a lot. It is incredibly warm for how light and thin it is. This jacket was the first time I had used a puffy and I'm impressed. I would buy pants if they had them.
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:55 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:I bought this jacket back in October and have used it a lot. It is incredibly warm for how light and thin it is. This jacket was the first time I had used a puffy and I'm impressed. I would buy pants if they had them.

Do you wear it inside your IWOM in real cold temps? Not being bulky I would think it would work nice for that with just a baselayer underneath the jacket.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:03 pm

Dewey wrote:
Jackson Marsh wrote:I bought this jacket back in October and have used it a lot. It is incredibly warm for how light and thin it is. This jacket was the first time I had used a puffy and I'm impressed. I would buy pants if they had them.

Do you wear it inside your IWOM in real cold temps? Not being bulky I would think it would work nice for that with just a baselayer underneath the jacket.

Yes.

On NON-IWOM days I wear it under my ASAT field shirt. It needs something over it IMO.
THLETE

Unread postby THLETE » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:25 am

Glad to hear that you guys are liking the Tailwind Puffy. If you have any questions, fire away.

Mike
AttackMode

Unread postby AttackMode » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:57 am

THLETE wrote:Glad to hear that you guys are liking the Tailwind Puffy. If you have any questions, fire away.

Mike

Any plans to add some puffy pants?
I just kill mtn bucks
Boogieman1
500 Club

Unread postby Boogieman1 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:10 pm

How is the noise factor on these jackets when u r up close an personal with a buck? They look sweet and priced right for me. Im looking for a coat I can throw on over just a base layer In low 40s and be good to go for a all day sit. I don't like to carry a sack full of gear to layer as needed. I'm looking for a one shot Charlie that doesn't require and additional $500 worth of layering garments I don't care about packability or saving 1/16 of a oz. Just don't wanna be disappointed cause I had unrealistic expectations.
Life is hard; It’s even harder if you are stupid.
-John Wayne-
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Boogieman1 wrote:How is the noise factor on these jackets when u r up close an personal with a buck? They look sweet and priced right for me. Im looking for a coat I can throw on over just a base layer In low 40s and be good to go for a all day sit. I don't like to carry a sack full of gear to layer as needed. I'm looking for a one shot Charlie that doesn't require and additional $500 worth of layering garments I don't care about packability or saving 1/16 of a oz. Just don't wanna be disappointed cause I had unrealistic expectations.

I'd throw a fleece sweatshirt or something similar over the top. It's not noisy material, but it's not what I'd call quiet.
THLETE

Unread postby THLETE » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:14 am

First off, we have been experimenting with a puffy pant, but do not have it perfected yet. We may try to introduce something late summer of 2019. As far as the noise factor goes on the Tailwind, it is not dead silent. Most packable insulation wear is constructed with a nylon or polyester style membrane face fabric that will not allow any of the insulation to escape through the face. We use a Toray Rip-Stop shell that is pretty darn good, but as mentioned before, not dead silent.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”