WTB 8# Lone Wolf Assault

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Labonte.r

WTB 8# Lone Wolf Assault

Unread postby Labonte.r » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:19 am

As stated looking for a 8# Lone wolf assault. Please pm me if have one. Same username with tons of feedback over on AT just learning about this site.

headgear
500 Club

Re: WTB 8# Lone Wolf Assault

Unread postby headgear » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:41 am

If you don't find one Dan's stand might be ready for sale this spring, rumored at 7lbs.
Labonte.r

Unread postby Labonte.r » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:53 am

Thanks I’ve been reading about this stand very intrigued and I’m also patiently waiting for his sticks to come back available.
jreinke

Unread postby jreinke » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:29 pm

I have a lone wolf hang on tree stand with versa Buttton, platform adjustment, and seat. Weighs 9.5 lbs ready to hunt with strap and seat. Send me a pm if interested.
Labonte.r

Unread postby Labonte.r » Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:44 am

Still looking guys...
Labonte.r

Unread postby Labonte.r » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:57 am

Still looking guys I have a excellent condition XOP hand climber I’d be willing to trade. Hand climber has LW top section and xop bottom. It was originally a sit and climb but traded tops as I prefer the hand climber.
jlh42581
500 Club

Unread postby jlh42581 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:55 am

Theres one over on archerytalk but the dude is on some type of crack pipe he wants $350 for it. Most will hold at that price for a beast stand.
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:03 pm

It took me about a year to find mine. They're like unicorns... Good luck. No - it's not for sale. :)
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:04 pm

jlh42581 wrote:Theres one over on archerytalk but the dude is on some type of crack pipe he wants $350 for it. Most will hold at that price for a beast stand.

I think I paid like 300ish for mine..... shipped. He may find a buyer at that price. Obviously not you, but the market is there....
Luvbowhuntn
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/672331807

Unread postby Luvbowhuntn » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:21 pm

I bet it doesn’t last over a couple days. Someone will give him that for it simply bc they just don’t pop up anymore. I’d just wait on Dans stand at that price though
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:24 pm

Luvbowhuntn wrote:I bet it doesn’t last over a couple days. Someone will give him that for it simply bc they just don’t pop up anymore. I’d just wait on Dans stand at that price though

That's well and good, but consider that Dan's stand will cost AT LEAST that much. He's already indicated - it won't be cheap. There's a lot of tooling expenses involved to get it exactly how he wants it...

It may sound like a lot - and some will criticize (that's fine don't buy it), but were I to list mine for sale, I wouldn't take less than 350 + shipping. Honestly - I would probably throw it in ebay and start the auction at that price. I have no doubt I would get it. People are paying almost that much for LocOn WindTalkers and LocOn Limits which are junk in comparison.

Beast style hunting is catching on and people are looking for the lightest equipment they can get their hands on... So the market is there... Just look at how quickly Dan's sticks sell out. Consider that he's selling them at 80.00 a pop to people who already have hundreds invested in sticks from another company (most likely LoneWolf).... That's where the market is...

Truth be told - for the OP - maybe consider a saddle if weight is something you want to eliminate.... For me - I would rather have a stand. Just preference.
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:09 pm

I have several because these are my favorite stands. My very best, least used one is a cherry, and in mint condition.... I wouldn't hesitate to sell it for 350 shipped at all They are very hard to find...but can still be found. Nothing else.... wait until Dan's stand comes out and the price of used stands including the 8# will drop
Labonte.r

Unread postby Labonte.r » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:08 am

Thanks for the heads up guys I just saw the listing. That is a hard pill to swills for sure but like stated probably will sell I just can’t afford that much right now. I have also been looking into the saddle route and it’s very intriguing for sure and might end up trying before I spring for ANOTHER treestand as have a few lol.
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:19 am

Aren't these the models that only have 3 holes drilled for leveling the platform and that v bracket instead of a batwing?
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
backstraps

Unread postby backstraps » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:55 am

muddy wrote:Aren't these the models that only have 3 holes drilled for leveling the platform and that v bracket instead of a batwing?

Yes, platform has a small design difference as well

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”