Windwalker for sale on ebay

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

Re: Windwalker for sale on ebay

Unread postby Dewey » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:15 am

That’s a crazy price! :o

With the multiple options out there lately with saddles and small platforms these are pretty much obsolete now. 7 1/2 lbs doesn’t seem so light anymore.

Nelson87
500 Club

Unread postby Nelson87 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 am

Maybe I should advertise my modified sand cast LW. :think: It should bring more than that, they're not made anymore and it has a cast platform. O, wait. It weighs more than 7.5 pounds. :lol:
ThePreBanMan
500 Club

Unread postby ThePreBanMan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:21 pm

Not that bad... Not even half that bad.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:37 pm

i have killed alot of deer from my old windwalker think i have 3 right now. i even used alot of the design including the strap for my saddle platform i extended the legs on bottom to get a herder cam over on the stand and reduced the platform size and went too the single post also did away with the cables but its still a close copy of my favorite stand. Image
THE MOST IMPORTANT TOOL A HUNTER HAS IS BETWEEN HIS SHOULDERS
Ognennyy
500 Club

Unread postby Ognennyy » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:51 pm

$250 is a crazy price? Different strokes for different folks I guess. For the life of me I can't understand how people are willing to pay so much for a small, uncomfortable, unsafe piece of garbage whose only benefit is allowing the lazy owner to drink more beer and do fewer squats during the off season.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:52 pm

that price is what it was new they make a great saddle platform just bolt on some quarter buy 1.5 blocks on the part that cams over too tree extending it about a inch. [if you dont do that the stand will kick out if you lean out too far]. and take off foot bar and seat leave the tube going across the top where seat connects put some pipe insulation around it and duct tape it on. you could even use the metal from foot bar too make the cam extension. your total weight in that setup will be just under six pounds. one big benefit you will get is the ability to stand on platform and shoot if needed making a big difference if you have to shoot too your weak side.
ghoasthunter
500 Club

Unread postby ghoasthunter » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:47 pm

burkhart wrote:
ghoasthunter wrote:i have killed alot of deer from my old windwalker think i have 3 right now. i even used alot of the design including the strap for my saddle platform i extended the legs on bottom to get a herder cam over on the stand and reduced the platform size and went too the single post also did away with the cables but its still a close copy of my favorite stand. Image

3 u say??? According to ebay you’re sitring on some fast cash

i dint think i could ever part with them too many fond memories. prob going to hang one right in the game room now that you say it lol

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”