THLETE Mad Trapper Vest

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

THLETE

THLETE Mad Trapper Vest

Unread postby THLETE » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:12 am

A few of you have contacted us on where we stand along the lines of production. We fell behind schedule a bit due to modifications in our outerwear, but have since recovered. We recently introduced the Mad Trapper Vest a couple months back which has been very popular. Next on the docket is the Phantom Jacket and Pant which are designed for mid to late season hunts. The Phantom series will be available in mid-September and if you would like to place a pre-order, give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and I will cut a few bucks off the top for HB'ers. As for the Mad Trapper, We are offering 10% off and free shipping to all Hunting Beast Members. Enter code HB10 at checkout.

Take a closer look at the Mad Trapper Here: MAD TRAPPER VEST

As for now, take a look at the Mad Trapper Vest. It is made from a high-quality Primaloft polyester that has a lofty fleece backer. It also has a membrane to cut the wind. We had the opportunity to test the Mad Trapper both last fall as well as throughout the winter and spring. The Mad Trapper performed well during both low and high exertion activity. The vest performed very well for shed hunting excursions in March as well as cold evenings while hunting whitetails in central Wisconsin.

the Mad Trapper utilizes a large chest pocket and 2 hand pockets that are all trimmed with YKK conceal zippers. Best of all, The Mad Trapper is made right here in Minnesota. Small batch hunting apparel done right.

We appreciate your interest in our apparel and hope that we can build our brand with you guys. Some of the most knowledgeable whitetail minds reside right here on Hunting Beast. If you have any questions about our apparel, feel free to give me a shout.

Take a closer look at the specs here: THLETE Mad Trapper Vest

-Mike

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”