THLETE Camo - Phantom Quarter Zip

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

THLETE

THLETE Camo - Phantom Quarter Zip

Unread postby THLETE » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:57 am

Hey guys, I have not posted any updates in a month or so and would like to fill you in on the latest happenings and offer a discount. Reluctantly, we have started to explore a few offshore manufacturing options. There are reasons why and I would be happy to answer any questions, but the main driving force behind the potential shift is manufacturing cost and the overall quality of finished goods. In the past 2 years, we have explored a dozen or so manufacturers and utilized 2 separate factories; the first produced sub-par garments and the second opted to close their doors on January 1st leaving us hung out to dry. I will post a detailed report of why we are exploring offshore options following this post.

In the meantime, we received a shipment of 1/4 synthetic shirts from offshore. The Phantom QZ is a mid-weight polyester layer that is designed for maximum durability and moisture control. Take a look at the specs below and if you are interested, the link will take you to the product page. We are offering 15% off to all HB members.

Promo Code: Phantom15

The THLETE Phantom Quarter Zip is a synthetic layer with a high heat to weight ratio. This versatile piece of gear offers warmth and maximum moisture control in a mid-weight design. Form fitting sleeves allow for maximum string clearance when shooting a bow. The Phantom is abrasion resistant and the quarter zip allows you to keep warm and also dump heat when on the move. We added a gray accented chest pocket for additional storage and versatility. As a base layer, the Phantom will become your go-to shirt for everyday field wear.

92% Polyester/8% Spandex
Moisture-wicking/quick drying
Woven polyester face
Machine washable
Athletic Fit/Body Mapped
Highly Breathable
Tough and durable
Flip-up collar

Click Here
Phantom Quarter Zip

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”