For Sale: IWOM XT Hunting System..SOLD

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Dewey

For Sale: IWOM XT Hunting System..SOLD

Unread postby Dewey » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Looking to sell my spare IWOM since I don't use it anymore and hoping someone else can put it to good use.

Camo pattern is Realtree AP HD

Size: 5'11"-6'3" 2X/3X......I'm 5'10" and 210 lbs and this is the size they recommended when I ordered. There is plenty of room in it so if you are a bigger guy it would be about perfect. I honestly thought it was a little big on me so I dropped down a size with my new IWOM and it's just right. I noticed on their website they changed the sizing to make it a little simpler so the sizing on the tag may not match their current sizes.

Included is the IWOM DVD and all instructional literature.

It's all washed and ready to go. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is they came out with Predator Fall Gray pattern and I had to have it. The one issue with it is one of the zipper pulls on one of the pass through pockets broke. Honestly it's not even a concern as there is an inside liner that snaps shut so no heat will escape. I hunted in -10 last year and never even noticed a difference. If your handy you can easily replace the zipper if you want. If I kept it I wouldn't even bother fixing it.

These normally go for $400 but I bought mine on a Trade Show discount for $320 w/shipping. I only used it 6 times so it's basically like brand new yet. Taking into consideration the zipper is broke I will adjust the price for that.

Looking to get $250 for it and I will throw in free shipping for the buyer. If interested please PM me with any questions.

IWOM'S website pretty much covers everything: https://iwomouterwear.com/collections/s ... 0476568451

Dewey

Re: For Sale: IWOM XT Hunting System

Unread postby Dewey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Bump
Dewey

Re: For Sale: IWOM XT Hunting System

Unread postby Dewey » Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:24 am

SOLD
BamaLonewolf24!

Re: For Sale: IWOM XT Hunting System..SOLD

Unread postby BamaLonewolf24! » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:18 am

Hey sir. I live in Alabama and the lows gets down around 20s and highs in the 40s to 50s. But most morings from November -January is around 30s. I was looking to get a HBS or IWOM for them temps. What’s ur experience with the iwom? Thanks.
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Somebody got a dang good deal
Jonny
500 Club

Unread postby Jonny » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:21 pm

Jackson Marsh wrote:Somebody got a dang good deal

Yeah they did
You have a monkey Mr. Munson?
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:50 pm

BamaLonewolf24! wrote:Hey sir. I live in Alabama and the lows gets down around 20s and highs in the 40s to 50s. But most morings from November -January is around 30s. I was looking to get a HBS or IWOM for them temps. What’s ur experience with the iwom? Thanks.

Check out this thread. Lot's of good info.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22501

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”