WTB Double Bull T2 blind

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Boudreaux

WTB Double Bull T2 blind

Unread postby Boudreaux » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:47 pm

Looking for a pre primos buy out T2 blind. It will be all cloth with just 2 hubs on it in a predator camo.

Thanks,
Boswell

muddy

Re: WTB Double Bull T2 blind

Unread postby muddy » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:25 am

Have you ever hunted out of one? Uears ago I bought one of these to save money over the T5 and regretted it almost instantly. Was very difficult to hunt 2 people out of and having to stake out the side flaps every time was a PITA for quick set ups. Just some 4-1-1 from a previous owner.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:53 am

I'm with Muddy on this. I tried the T2 and bought the Matrix. Way way happier with the bigger blind.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
vtbuck
500 Club

Unread postby vtbuck » Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:27 am

Good advice beasts.
Perfection is a dream, practice is hard work, and achieving a goal is making that goal a reality.
Boudreaux

Unread postby Boudreaux » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:42 am

I have hunted from one, killed a few things from it. I have a Matrix (the first year they made them) I like the smaller blind. Just looking to pick up at T2 for longer hike in turkey hunts.

Thanks,
Boswell
Dewey

Unread postby Dewey » Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:33 am

I have a Double Bull T2 in Predator and have zero complaints about it. Perfect for one person and like the outline that blends in better when brushed. Used mine for deer and turkey in the past and worked very well with plenty of room to draw my bow. Sorry but not willing to part with mine because I know how hard they are to find now. Good luck in your search.
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:17 am

I have a primos t2 that was new in the package until I saw your post I had forgotten that I bought one a few years ago. I always use my old db t5. I used it this morning on a youth turkey hunt. It's a little small but I do like the big net window. I think I'm going to start using it a little more when I drag a blind out in the woods.
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
Boudreaux

Unread postby Boudreaux » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:21 pm

WV Bowhunter wrote:I have a primos t2 that was new in the package until I saw your post I had forgotten that I bought one a few years ago. I always use my old db t5. I used it this morning on a youth turkey hunt. It's a little small but I do like the big net window. I think I'm going to start using it a little more when I drag a blind out in the woods.

Just sell it to me and you can "forget" about it some more and just keep using your T5 :lol: :lol:

Thanks,
Boswell
WV Bowhunter
500 Club

Unread postby WV Bowhunter » Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:54 pm

Boudreaux wrote:
WV Bowhunter wrote:I have a primos t2 that was new in the package until I saw your post I had forgotten that I bought one a few years ago. I always use my old db t5. I used it this morning on a youth turkey hunt. It's a little small but I do like the big net window. I think I'm going to start using it a little more when I drag a blind out in the woods.

Just sell it to me and you can "forget" about it some more and just keep using your T5 :lol: :lol:

Thanks,
Boswell

I think I like it too much to forget it now. :D
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity!!
muddy

Unread postby muddy » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 am

Dewey wrote:I have a Double Bull T2 in Predator and have zero complaints about it. Perfect for one person and like the outline that blends in better when brushed. Used mine for deer and turkey in the past and worked very well with plenty of room to draw my bow. Sorry but not willing to part with mine because I know how hard they are to find now. Good luck in your search.

The T2 is definitely easier to brush in and that roof profile definitely breaks up nicer. Being taller I always hit my bow cam on the roof, why I gravitated towards the bigger blind.

Good luck in your search, you may want to try archery talk, a lot more crap floating around their classfieds.
http://www.iowawhitetail.com
Leading the way for habitat and management information

"It's a good thing you don't need commas and colons to kill deer" -seaz

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”