Arctic Shield Pants(M) and Jacket(L) for sale

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

basspro05
500 Club

Arctic Shield Pants(M) and Jacket(L) for sale

Unread postby basspro05 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:45 am

I have a set of lightly used Arctic Shield clothing. The Pants are Mens Size Medium, they are ONYX series, Realtree AP has a small hole inside the left front pocket, could easily be sewn shut, that is the only flaw. $55 TYD

Arctic Shield Series 4, i believe they called this the bowhunters jacket. Only worn a few times. Mens Size Large. $55 TYD Realtree AP.

If you want the whole set I would do $100TYD

My honest review of this clothing, it is very warm, I thought my problems of being cold were from not enough clothing, what I learned is I was wearing too much clothing on the way to the stand and working up a sweat, which in turn made me cold. I now dress lightly on my walk in and then put on outer layers. This clothing is too warm for my hunting area which on average during bow season is mid 40's to low 50's it seems temp wise, and I have put on about 25lbs since buying this and it no longer fits :lol:

This clothing is not the quietest clothing in the woods either seems to crinkle when walking around, quiet enough when sitting pretty still though, definite advantage is holding heat in.

basspro05
500 Club

Re: Arctic Shield Pants(M) and Jacket(L) for sale

Unread postby basspro05 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:14 am

Bump. I will make a beast member a heck of a deal on this if interested.

I'm trying to buy new boots!

$75 shipped TYD for the set
kyflint

Unread postby kyflint » Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:57 am

basspro05 wrote:I have a set of lightly used Arctic Shield clothing. The Pants are Mens Size Medium, they are ONYX series, Realtree AP has a small hole inside the left front pocket, could easily be sewn shut, that is the only flaw. $55 TYD

Arctic Shield Series 4, i believe they called this the bowhunters jacket. Only worn a few times. Mens Size Large. $55 TYD Realtree AP.

If you want the whole set I would do $100TYD

My honest review of this clothing, it is very warm, I thought my problems of being cold were from not enough clothing, what I learned is I was wearing too much clothing on the way to the stand and working up a sweat, which in turn made me cold. I now dress lightly on my walk in and then put on outer layers. This clothing is too warm for my hunting area which on average during bow season is mid 40's to low 50's it seems temp wise, and I have put on about 25lbs since buying this and it no longer fits :lol:

This clothing is not the quietest clothing in the woods either seems to crinkle when walking around, quiet enough when sitting pretty still though, definite advantage is holding heat in.
basspro05 wrote:Bump. I will make a beast member a heck of a deal on this if interested.

I'm trying to buy new boots!

$75 shipped TYD for the set
basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:48 am

Are you interested in these? I dont understand your post above. Thanks
kyflint

Unread postby kyflint » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:20 am

basspro05 wrote:Are you interested in these? I dont understand your post above. Thanks

yes i am interested this sight is hard 2 use
basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:39 am

Let me know if you have any questions I will take PayPal if you want them. Thank you!
kyflint

Unread postby kyflint » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 am

basspro05 wrote:Let me know if you have any questions I will take PayPal if you want them. Thank you!

I'm sorry being a pain in the between work ,internet freezing, tired, work ,repeat ,repeat,etc yes still interested call would really help 352-362-0228
basspro05
500 Club

Unread postby basspro05 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:13 am

Sold Thank you!

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”