I have a brand new Mathews no cam htr willing to sell

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

EthanHogan1

I have a brand new Mathews no cam htr willing to sell

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:43 am

I'm looking to sell my no cam htr. Only shot five times. It is an amazing bow. It is just a little to large for the type of hunting I'm doing. Wanting to down size a bit. I'm willing to trade of any of you guys own/ work at a bow shop. Only selling in person for cash. I live in Green Bay Wisconsin. It is 29in draw/ 70# limbs. For pics prolly easiest for me to text then having to upload to Photobucket. Want to see what my options are out there. Text for more deatails. Asking $1200 for my entire setup. Can give a run down of parts through text

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

whitetailassasin

Re: I have a brand new Mathews no cam htr willing to sell

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:49 am

You will have a tough time selling for $1200 here. The bow new is $1000 and most guys like there own accessories for another $200. Maybe better selling on another site. Just trying to be real and helpful. Great bow though. I have a Z2.

EthanHogan1

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:01 pm

Open to offers. Ha just know people like a price to start out at. So a $1,000 plus my $200 of add is $1200. So I'm right about where I should be. According to what you just posted ha
Also, number is 615-739-0132 if any one is interested

whitetailassasin

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:34 pm

EthanHogan1 wrote:Open to offers. Ha just know people like a price to start out at. So a $1,000 plus my $200 of add is $1200. So I'm right about where I should be. According to what you just posted ha

Your missing my point. Not that what you have isn't worth it, but for that kind of money guys on this site usually buy new and what they want. Getting retail on a site like this one for regular joes will be a tough sell.

BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:39 pm

whitetailassasin wrote:
EthanHogan1 wrote:Open to offers. Ha just know people like a price to start out at. So a $1,000 plus my $200 of add is $1200. So I'm right about where I should be. According to what you just posted ha

Your missing my point. Not that what you have isn't worth it, but for that kind of money guys on this site usually buy new and what they want. Getting retail on a site like this one for regular joes will be a tough sell.

Whitetailassassin is right. Check out the classifieds on Archerytalk. That should give you a good idea of the value of your bow.
EthanHogan1

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:12 pm

I know the value fellas. $1200 is a starting point. No one is going to pay full price for something you are asking. That would be like wanting to sell you car for $3500. You don't list it at $3500, because someone will offer $3000. You list it at $4000 and someone will offer you $3500. Come on guys. Simple buying and selling. Not expecting $1200 by any means. Just your not gonna start something out at less then retail when you know it is used and selling it on a forum. Not trying to over price or over sell. Just simple common since when selling something IMHO.

Findian
500 Club

Unread postby Findian » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:14 pm

$100 plus shipping costs.

BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:30 pm

EthanHogan1 wrote:I know the value fellas. $1200 is a starting point. No one is going to pay full price for something you are asking. That would be like wanting to sell you car for $3500. You don't list it at $3500, because someone will offer $3000. You list it at $4000 and someone will offer you $3500. Come on guys. Simple buying and selling. Not expecting $1200 by any means. Just your not gonna start something out at less then retail when you know it is used and selling it on a forum. Not trying to over price or over sell. Just simple common since when selling something IMHO.

Your price is a joke though. This is a $650 bare bow all day on archerytalk.
Cash 18

Unread postby Cash 18 » Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:37 pm

I've got a brand new No Cam HTR left handed bow with a QAD drop away rest and HHA sight on it. I believe it's the Optimizer.

26 inch draw, 60 pound bow. You can adjust all that on the No Cam though. I'd sell for $900 with everything on that.

PM if interested. Thanks!
Stanley
Honorary Moderator
Facebook: None

Unread postby Stanley » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:00 pm

Let's let the guy sell his bow how he wants to. Really none of our business his price. Unless interested, don't dictate a price. thanks everyone.
You can fool some of the bucks, all of the time, and fool all of the bucks, some of the time, however you certainly can't fool all of the bucks, all of the time.
whitetailassasin

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:39 am

Stanley wrote:Let's let the guy sell his bow how he wants to. Really none of our business his price. Unless interested, don't dictate a price. thanks everyone.

I agree with you Stanley, but a part of what makes this site great is how guys police each other respectfully. Like swearing. And in this regard price gauging. A guy should be able to use his freedom of speech, but we police out of respect. A guy should be able to sell for whatever he wants, but on a forum like eBay, Craigslist etc, because as a group we deal "man code" style here. Just my opinion of what I've saw. No offense was meant to this fellow, just trying to give him a hand in how we do things.

BassBoysLLP
500 Club

Unread postby BassBoysLLP » Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:50 am

whitetailassasin wrote:
Stanley wrote:Let's let the guy sell his bow how he wants to. Really none of our business his price. Unless interested, don't dictate a price. thanks everyone.

I agree with you Stanley, but a part of what makes this site great is how guys police each other respectfully. Like swearing. [glow=red]And in this regard price gauging.[/glow]A guy should be able to use his freedom of speech, but we police out of respect. A guy should be able to sell for whatever he wants, but on a forum like eBay, Craigslist etc, because as a group we deal "man code" style here. Just my opinion of what I've saw. No offense was meant to this fellow, just trying to give him a hand in how we do things.

Yep.
mheichelbech
500 Club
Facebook: mheichelbech@gmail.com

Unread postby mheichelbech » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:03 am

I have seen on some posts that the silence is deafening.

"One of the chief attractions of the life of the wilderness is its rugged and stalwart democracy; there every man stands for what he actually is and can show himself to be." — Theodore Roosevelt, 1893
EthanHogan1

Unread postby EthanHogan1 » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:19 am

We are all men fellas. We all have thick skin. Some people feel the need to comment on everything and anything. ni hard feelings. Like y'all said as long as people use respect and no profanity I'm cool with that

whitetailassasin

Unread postby whitetailassasin » Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:56 am

mheichelbech wrote:I have seen on some posts that the silence is deafening.

I agree. Route that I will take next time.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”