Tactical Assault gear Jumpable Recon Rucksack:

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Zap

Tactical Assault gear Jumpable Recon Rucksack:

Unread postby Zap » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:24 am

I have one of these in ACU camo.

"The Jumpable Recon Ruck is made for long range extended field operations. The body of this ruck is the same size as the old military large mountain ruck but that is were the similarities end. There are 8 external pouches sewn to the ruck. The bottom 3 in the center are sized to work with all military static and free fall harnesses. The 2 pockets on the left and right sides are edge sewn to allow skis, ski poles and snow shovel handles to be securely stowed when not needed. The Pouch on top of the ruck is removable and made for Panasonic Field Tough books. The pouch can be quickly removed and carried via hidden shoulder carry strap. The ruck has a large opening with rain fly and draw string closure. There are 100 oz. bladder pockets sewn to inside left and right sides of the pack. Each side has an opening for the hose allowing you to drink while on the move. Large radio pocket can fit all military man pack radios. Heavy duty shoulder straps, kidney pad and AGAF frame are all included. Made in America."

KEY FEATURES:
•Main compartment: 21
•Weight 8.5lbs (including shoulder straps, kidney pad and AGAF frame).
•Made in the USA
•Backed by TAG's lifetime warranty

http://tacticalassaultgearstore.com/index.php/packs-bags-pouches/packs/jumpable-recon-ruck-pack.html

MSRP- $559

$320 + reasonable shipping charge.

This is the coolest pack that I have ever seen. Got it on a trade and my old knees relegate me to a day pack and Llama. :P

It uses a metal exterior frame.

Trades will be considered.

I can post pics of the actual item if someone wants to see them, but its the same as the one in the link only ACU.

Stock photo, actual item is in same condition but is ACU Camo:

"Forged in fire lit long ago. Stand next to me and you will never stand alone".

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”