Youth Hunting Clothes

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

James
500 Club

Youth Hunting Clothes

Unread postby James » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:51 am

As anyone with a kid can appreciate, they grow fast and keeping them in fitting clothes is a chore. Now imagine hunting clothes that they wear a few times every year. These are all clothes that my son has worn over the past 6-7 years. I would like to sell it all to the same person to make it easy on shipping for myself but I understand that few probably have the right aged boys or girls for all of this stuff. Everything comes from a non-smoking house. All garments were washed after use and always stored in plastic rubbermaid containers and/or my scent free totes if it was during season. I will sell the lot for $80 + shipping.

Carhartt Insulated Bibs, Size 12. Really disappointed on the usage of these. Alex wore them for the 2013 WI rifle season as it was bitter cold, that is what I purchased them for. I think he got 2 days out of them that season and then 1 day in 2014 since he shot his deer first day. They are absolutely like brand new. I paid $60-70 or better at fleet farm. I'lll let them go for $30 + Shipping..

Cabelas Mossy Oak Bibs, Size Youth Large. Alex wore these bowhunting as a 13 and 14 year old. They are lightweight and perfect for early season or turkey hunting. No insulation. Includes long sleeve shirt below. $30 for the pair

Cabelas Mossy Oak, Size 14 Shirt. This goes with the bibs, they should stay together so see price on the bibs.

Mossy Oak Field Staff Insulated Bibs, Size 6/7. Alex got the most use out of these bibs when he was younger turkey hunting with me. They are a bit faded but absolutely nothing wrong with them. They were really easy to slip in and out of in turkey season and at that age it makes things easy on dad. $10 + shipping

Arctic Shield Boot Insulators, Fits Size 9 boot. I thought that the boot fit was a little tight for size 9 boots. Alex used them over his Alpha Burly's this rifle season in the stand. Only saw one day of use. I would reccomend over a size 8 boot or maybe smaller non-rubber boot. $10 + shipping

Herman Survivors Boot with Thermalite, Mens 7.5 size. He got one season out of these before growing out of them. I want to say that I either purchased these at Fleet Farm or Wally World. Kids usually only get a year out of boots with their growing feet so I hate paying over $100, these were maybe $50 new. Laces are a little frayed otherwise nothing wrong with the boots. $15 + shipping.

Edcyclopedia

Re: Youth Hunting Clothes

Unread postby Edcyclopedia » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:05 am

I'll take it!
If they don't fit me then Jake could use them - LOL ;)
PM sent.
Expect the Unexpected when you least Expect it...
James
500 Club

Unread postby James » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:36 am

Sold pending payment. Thanks Ed!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Jackson Marsh

Unread postby Jackson Marsh » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 pm

Good deal!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

• Advertisement