• Advertisement

HB Store

Brad

Selling a lot of my turkey calls- many are custom made

Unread postby Brad » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:12 am

I have the following for sale/Trade

A Lynch Box call - great shape- $30 TYD
Bully's Walnut box call IN box still- $30 TYD
Down and Dirty box call, plastic box is missing but I still have the paper insert I will send with it - $30 TYD
Lohman push button yelper- (Attaches to gun barrel)- $15 TYD

WoodHaven Field Grade NWTF Crystal Slate call - used on 2 hunts and still have the box, comes with conditioning kit, call topper to protect surface when not in use- $30 TYD

SilverTip custom made aluminum surface call with 2 strikers- one purple heart, the other I think is hickory but not sure- $65 TYD

Custom made Tree call- I think this was made by mountainside game calls or something, not sure. Is a great tree call, purr pot and has the perfect purr and cluck sounds- $15 TYD with striker

Custom made slate call- Walnut- has been used, has some dings in the wood but sounds AWESOME. $20 TYD (no striker)

Knight and hale call- no striker- $10 TYD

Quaker Boy Finisher call- no striker- $10 TYD

3 custom made strikers- 2 are made by turkey nut (the neon green and green one) the other is osage orange made by Dennis Woodall (He is with quaker boy and makes these for fun) $15 each or all 3 for $40

Primos Slate call conditioner with box call chalk- $8 TYD

Haint Walnut call in box with DVD- $30 TYD

Haint Polycarbonate gobble call- $20 TYD

custom made owl hooter- $15 TYD

HS Strut crow call - $8 TYD

Buck Gardner hawk/ mallard drake call- $10 TYD

Haydels Rooster call- great locater call, also does woodpecker - $12 TYD

HS Strut gun rest pad- straps to knee- $10 TYD

If you would like additional photo's let me know and I will text/email them. I am looking for a Garmin Dakota 20 gps, a LW Assault stand, Dave Smith leading hen decoy, and maybe other things, so let me know what you got, worst I can say is no. These calls are all taken care of and in great shape yet. I will combine shipping and pass savings to you if you take multiple items, otherwise prices are firm as a lot of these I will only get a few bucks after shipping costs.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”