Parker Buck Hunter XP and Waterfowl Rain Gear

For Sale / Free Stuff / Wanted /
  • Advertisement

HB Store

Redman232

Parker Buck Hunter XP and Waterfowl Rain Gear

Unread postby Redman232 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:36 am

2008 Parker Buck Hunter XP
Came as a ready to hunt package and will leave that way.
whisker bisquit, 4 arrow quiver, 3 pin sight
55-70 lb draw adjustment
Draw length is 26 to 31"
$200 to your door.
Not the fastest and not the quietest bow, but a great shooter.
I've killed between 10 and 15 deer with it, I've really enjoyed this bow, but I've gotten the opportunity to upgrade at a price I can't pass up so this one has to go. It does have the original string so that would likely need to be replace sometime. I've shot it a lot over the last few years. I've shot multiple arrow lengths, spines and fletchings and this bow just flat out shoots. I did use this bow, I did not beat the heck out of it though, it shows signs of use (finish wear on some of the edges and small spots of rust on some of the hardware for the sight). PM me and I will send you pictures. Feel free to make an offer, I'd really like to pass it on to someone that will use it.

Gander Mountain H20 Tech Rain Gear (waterfowl reed pattern camo) (supposed to be water proof, but more like water resistant).

Jacket is an xl and the pants(with suspenders) are a medium (I have a 32" inseam and they are plenty long).

I've only worn these about a 1/2 dozen times. Really nice gear, I just don't use it anymore. It provides a nice wind and water resistant layer for cold days. Original pricing was around $150 a piece for each article. I will sell for $120 total. PM me for photos.

• Advertisement

Return to “Free Classifieds”